User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 79.4K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • RetroVortex;606350 said:
    Made me feel a little better after a shitty day... :)
    Hey, snap! Glad I'm not alone in having a crappy shift at work.
  • Diablo 3 Collector's Ed.

If it's anywhere near as addicting as D2 or Lord of Destruction I probabbly not come out of my room for a month or two.:D
  • A bottle of Mickey's Malt Liquor. Brown paper bag came standard at no extra cost.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    lovetodo22;606616 said:
    A bottle of Mickey's Malt Liquor. Brown paper bag came standard at no extra cost.
    I guess diversification is one way to survive in this market.

• How did I know someone was going to do that?
  • KingHorror;606614 said:
    Diablo 3 Collector's Ed.
    So why the collector's Edition? Did you buy it yesterday? If so where and for how much.
  • der_ketzer;606664 said:
    So why the collector's Edition? Did you buy it yesterday? If so where and for how much.
    I bought The Collector's ed. last Sunday After I got Paid mainly because of the extras it came with(well that And I really, Really love Diablo), mainly, The Making of DVD & soundtrack, The art book, and A Soulstone Flash drive containing the original Diablo 2 Plus Lord of Destruction which I lost a while back. ( There are a few other things in there too but those were what a really wanted.

I Pre ordered it at Best Buy for $99.99 which isn't too bad seeing what all it comes with
  • Moto Racer off of GOG. I played it when I was in preschool, and I kept playing it right up until my disc gave out... which was yesterday.
  • Technically, Leisure Suit Larry in the Lair of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded.
  • DeathSpank 1 & 2 from Steam. I already have The Baconing from an indie bundle.

I was considering buying the whole EA Indie Bundle, but decided not to since 2 of the 6 included games require having an Origin account.
Add Comment