User Avatar Image

Katjaa

posted by Brash Smurf on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
Anyone else find it weird that Katjaa and Lee are alone when Katjaa wants to thank him for saving duck in the episode 2 preview?
47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • not really if everyone else is doing something like scavanging and checking rooms..
  • It just seemed weird to me
  • It seemed weird to me too, especially being that it was in the episode 2 preview. It just seems kinda an odd thing to put in unless there's more to the situation.

Then again, there are plenty of perfectly reasonable explanations for it, so I'm probably wrong.
  • ElvishVamp;606850 said:
    It seemed weird to me too, especially being that it was in the episode 2 preview. It just seems kinda an odd thing to put in unless there's more to the situation.

Then again, there are plenty of perfectly reasonable explanations for it, so I'm probably wrong.
    Like adultery. Katjaa romance option!
  • Seriously people it's a freaking trailer....

a teaser, a taste, not FULL episode walkthrough OF COURSE there's more to it JHC...

personally i'd rather tap carly's/irene's dead corpse than katjaa....
  • I realize it's just a trailer. I'm just saying that it seems an odd thing to include in a trailer like that. I anticipate a lot of stuff happening in episode 2, but Katjaa thanking Lee wouldn't be a highlight for me, so it stands out.
  • Brash Smurf;606825 said:
    Anyone else find it weird that Katjaa and Lee are alone when Katjaa wants to thank him for saving duck in the episode 2 preview?
    The preview changes depending on the choices you made!

I didn't save duck, so Katja was chewing me out saying next time you better save the kids...
  • Or she's not alone maybe Kennys just a few feet to the right
  • I really think the angle of the camera, and the fact that it's a close up, might give the impression that their alone, but more likely they're not. For all we know, Kenny is standing next to her but he's out of frame. There are many moments like that in Episode 1. So the whole "weird" idea doesn't really hold weight.
  • Well keep in mind everyone has opinion and they are all worthy to talk about and theorize on as we wait for the next episode.
This discussion has been closed.