User Avatar Image

PAX Prime 2012

posted by Icedhope on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
So registration opens up next week. Just giving everyone a heads up!
65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, my dreams are crushed. Three day passes are already sold out.

Edit: Scratch that. It cost me an extra $40, but I bought day passes for all three days.
  • GuruGuru214;606917 said:
    Well, my dreams are crushed. Three day passes are already sold out.

Edit: Scratch that. It cost me an extra $40, but I bought day passes for all three days.
    That fast? Holy shit it's only been like 3 hrs...
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Holy crap, that was crazy fast. Three-day passes sold out, but I got me individual passes for all 3 days anyway. And a reservation at the Sheraton to match.

See you there!!
  • puzzlebox;606926 said:
    Holy crap, that was crazy fast. Three-day passes sold out, but I got me individual passes for all 3 days anyway. And a reservation at the Sheraton to match.

See you there!!
    Weren't you at the Sheraton last time? I'm going to be at crowne again this year.

See you there!
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Icedhope;606927 said:
    Weren't you at the Sheraton last time? I'm going to be at crowne again this year.

See you there!
    Mmm... I might end up staying longer and being at the Hilton. These bookings are going crazy fast.

But either way - see you there! :D
  • Alcoremortis is officially going to PAX! I bought all three days and now am trying to find some sort of place to stay.

Tremble in fear, people. Tremble in fear.
  • Alcoremortis;606935 said:
    Alcoremortis is officially going to PAX! I bought all three days and now am trying to find some sort of place to stay.

Tremble in fear, people. Tremble in fear.
    I. AM. SO. JELLY.

I won't even be on the West Coast due to work that weekend. X___X
  • divisionten;606936 said:
    I. AM. SO. JELLY.

I won't even be on the West Coast due to work that weekend. X___X
    Well, if it makes you feel better, this will probably be my last real vacation for the next six or seven years.

To the rest of the floor: What's a decent hotel that is also not too expensive? I found this somewhat inexpensive place with the most hilarious reviews. Kinda made me want to pay slightly more so I won't feel obligated to add to the review count. I'm okay with hard beds, small rooms, and no AC, but I draw the line at plumbing issues. And bugs.
  • Icedhope;606915 said:
    So registration for this bad boy is opened. Got me ticket.
    puzzlebox;606926 said:
    I got me individual passes for all 3 days anyway.
    Alcoremortis;606935 said:
    Alcoremortis is officially going to PAX! I bought all three days and now am trying to find some sort of place to stay.
    Holy crap, this is going to be epic.
  • Omg...almost all hotel rooms were called for lucky it's only 5 blocks away..and well yeah..that was chaos.

So looks like me and GuruGuru get our Honeymoon suite.
Add Comment