User Avatar Image

Walking Dead Episode 2 Release Date Discussion (June, but WHEN?)

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 26.4K users
As you guys (hopefully) already know, we mods know just as much as you do about release dates. We're volunteers and don't work for Telltale. And one thing we LOOOOOVE is speculation! So here's a poll to guess when Episode 2: STARVED FOR HELP will release on PC/MAC. (I'm not including iOS or console since those typically release a little later; they must get approval from the iOS store, Microsoft, Sony, etc before they go live).

I'm going to sweeten the pot. Whomever guesses FIRST (I'll be able to see poll results) the correct date will get a custom commission from me. You can check out my work here here or here.

You can ask for a zombie portrait or anything else TWD related. I will either a) make digital art for you and email you the hi-rez or b) paint for you and film it, and send you a hi-rez photo of the painting.

SO GET SPECULATING!
625 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not to rain on your parade but the last week of May is what it will be released on I know for a fact that the second episode is being worked on as we speak.
  • WARP10CK;606911 said:
    Not to rain on your parade but the last week of May is what it will be released on I know for a fact that the second episode is being worked on as we speak.
    Yes, the second episode is currently being worked on. As are the later ones; that is the whole point of episodic development. But I'm really curious to see where the community stands on when they think the release date of the second episode is!
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    divisionten;606909 said:
    Whomever guesses FIRST (I'll be able to see poll results) the correct date will get a custom commission from me.
    After voting, I was disappointed to see that my vote was was the second one for the date that I picked (thereby disqualifying me from the prize), but my hopes rose back up when I saw that the first person to guess that date was... divisionten! ;)
  • Macfly77;606925 said:
    After voting, I was disappointed to see that my vote was was the second one for the date that I picked (thereby disqualifying me from the prize), but my hopes rose back up when I saw that the first person to guess that date was... divisionten! ;)
    Great mods think alike! Of course I wouldn't gift myself the prize. It would go to whomever was behind me, so you, if it's really the 29th.
  • I am optimistic. 29th May, Tuesday.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    I did not look before I voted, I swear. :confused:

Oh God, we're killing this thing. :D
  • divisionten;606909 said:

You can ask for a zombie portrait or anything else TWD related. I will either a) make digital art for you and email you the hi-rez or b) paint for you and film it, and send you a hi-rez photo of the painting.
    SO GET SPECULATING!
    Zombie portrait Zombie portrait Zombie portrait Zombie portrait :)
  • I voted next weekend! :p
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    John Schutze;607022 said:
    I voted next weekend! :p
    You're losing this game! :D :D
  • Vainamoinen;607025 said:
    You're losing this game! :D :D
    Seems like someone just

*puts on sunglasses*

This discussion has been closed.