User Avatar Image

PAX Prime 2012

posted by Icedhope on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
So registration opens up next week. Just giving everyone a heads up!
65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Tora Newton Y.;607306 said:
    So Telltale didn't have a booth at PAX East this year...

Are they going to have one at PAX Prime?
    They've never had a booth at East, but they have had one at Prime in each of the past few years, and run a panel session thing. Looks like Telltale just keeps getting bigger, so I'd say there's a good chance they'll have a booth.
  • puzzlebox;607302 said:
    As someone who travels on a non-US passport with a work visa and on her last international trip was randomly selected for additional security screening, I can confirm that at times it IS that bad. They stopped just shy of a cavity search.
    Because Australia is clearly the number one source of terrorists aligned against the United States.
  • Tora Newton Y.;607306 said:
    So Telltale didn't have a booth at PAX East this year...

Are they going to have one at PAX Prime?

Every year I have gone to PAX PRIME they have had a booth. The make a scene panel is always great too.
  • GuruGuru214;607316 said:
    Because Australia is clearly the number one source of terrorists aligned against the United States.
    Everyone knows it's Canada. Just ask the US border patrol, whom are constantly being taken to court.
  • puzzlebox;607302 said:
    Because lychee martinis impair my intellectual capacity, I accidentally got an extra Friday pass. I need to check with a friend first, but if he got his passes ok then you're welcome to have it gratis.
    oh my gosh! thank you! both you and mortis!

wait wait wait

i didnt realize that pax and dragoncon were on the same weekend this year. whoops. Maybe we can all meet up someday some other time? :(
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    For anyone wondering, my extra Friday pass is now spoken for (I have a friend in Seattle who had planned to go, but missed out on passes completely).
  • On a related note, if anyone bought a badge and finds out they can't go, or if anyone knows about anyone with an extra badge, Icedhope and I are trying to set up a friend of ours, and any help with that would be greatly appreciated, so keep us in mind between now and August if that comes up.
  • So..with Pax approaching is anyone planning on going and want to host a telltale meet up?
  • Is PAX the same thing as E3 with a different name?
Add Comment