User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 81.5K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Tickets to a stage play of Vicar of Dibley. It was pretty good and they all looked like the cast and had the same mannerisms of the characters.
  • [CENTER]What I've Been Living Off For The Past 3 Days

image[/CENTER]
  • I drank 3 cans of coke in the last 5 mins.
  • coolsome;607748 said:
    I drank 3 cans of coke in the last 5 mins.
    [CENTER]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxFznD2cSuc[/CENTER]
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    A hula girl piñata for Cinco de Mayo party (they didn't have any Mexican-themed piñatas left).

I''m going to turn her into Justin Bieber, who will be much more fun to beat candy out of with a stick.
  • puzzlebox;607761 said:
    I''m going to turn her into Justin Bieber, who will be much more fun to beat candy out of with a stick.
    Already looks like JUstin Bieber to me...
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    der_ketzer;607762 said:
    Already looks like JUstin Bieber to me...
    She needs her hair done properly, and a more Bieber-y face. The pink bra of course will stay. :p
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    puzzlebox;607761 said:
    So, anything bad happen to your Justin Bieber mug yet? ;)
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Vainamoinen;607807 said:
    So, anything bad happen to your Justin Bieber mug yet? ;)
    Haha, you remember that? Turns out there is a cool coincidence behind it.

That Justin Bieber mug, I got it in a secret santa lucky dip at work in London. I was telling my dude here about it one day. He looked at me weirdly and said... "I chose that."

Turns out he's really good friends with a guy I worked with (they went to uni together), and was in London visitng him on the same weekend we needed to get gifts for the secret santa, so they went shopping together. Knowing how male-dominated the office was, he pushed his mate to get the Bieber mug for a laugh. At the party a week later, I was the one who picked it up.

So yeah... technically the first present he ever got me was that Justin Bieber mug, a year before we even met. Small world huh?

Anyway:

[ATTACH]2979[/ATTACH]

Creepiest piñata ever.
  • Oh wow, that thing needs to die. Which is guess is kind of the point. ...:)

Last bought a bunch of junk food I don't need. And this, which I totally do:

Add Comment