User Avatar Image

Oranges and Lemons : The Clementine support group thread

posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 17K users
Didn't see any others up for her ;)

post anything clem related :)

Firstly make sure she is fed in episode one she may not say anything but others will notice you doing it.

try and save her ! if you don't she constantly reminds you...guilt trip ;)

also if possible find a new walkie talkie for her or if you saved doug try and get him to fix it later on ! (not confirmed if it's possible)
550 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    WabbitTwaks;605966 said:
    There was; it was merged.
    Yup. I love doing that. :D
  • also i like the nursery ryhme ;) and it seemed to fit lol or it did for me
  • We should Stick all Character Threads wait a second then there wouldn't even be room on the front page for bumped threads or new threads

Clementine's pretty darn awesome. She owes lee an I told you so for the "Theres nobody in there it's just locked" line of Lees
  • if you tell her the barns smell is sh!t then prepare to be told off by an 8yr old

classic :)
  • Am I the only one who hopes that Duck won't be filling the entire annoying kid quota? I mean Clementine gets grabbed a couple times {not her fault} she has to pee {also not her fault] She hurts her finger {also not really her fault} but is generally a perfect child. Duck on the other hand looks like andy/spike from toy story and runs off at the mouth constantly and makes stupid mistakes. It's like Goofus and Gallant. now we've seen Duck can shut up. Will we see Clementine be annoying is the question.
  • ! I thought Duck looked like the kids from toy story too, haha.

I guess I wasn't the only one who thought she was Asian, a couple of my other friends agreed with me about it.... though I don't really trust one of them 'cuz he didn't think Lee looked black. :confused:
  • Clem is not Asian both her parents are African American i found this site check it out its pretty cool its all the characters and their bios

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Category:The_Walking_Dead_Video_Game_Characters
  • walkerbait00;608932 said:
    Clem is not Asian both her parents are African American i found this site check it out its pretty cool its all the characters and their bios

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Category:The_Walking_Dead_Video_Game_Characters
    She's supposed to be like an very light skinned black but she looks asian.

Kind of reminds me of the thing on tmz about the jerry seinfeld car commercial where the casting director put down on the form "african american but not too black"
  • Tons of us in America are mixed race though, it's not like you have to try hard to find one.

Even that Zimmerman guy is part black believe it or not
  • Im_The_Foreman;608967 said:
    Tons of us in America are mixed race though, it's not like you have to try hard to find one.

Even that Zimmerman guy is part black believe it or not
    Thought he was mexican?
This discussion has been closed.