User Avatar Image

Didn't receive Jurassic Park for pre-order

posted by Nonjojålol on - last edited - Viewed by 646 users
I pre-ordered JP months ago, but still no luck receiving it. I have tried contacting support both via e-mail and forum messages, but I have never gotten any reply. I'm a patient soul, but this is starting to irritate me. Help?
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    A few months after the game was first available to pre-order, it was delayed.
    People who had purchased the pre-order saw their order canceled and received a refund, as well as a voucher (via e-mail) to get a Telltale game of their choice (including Jurassic Park) for free.
    In order to get your game for free, you should add it to your shopping cart and enter the voucher code in the "coupon code" box during checkout.
  • I've have checked my e-mail and paypal account. It seems I never got my money back or that coupon code. Thanks for the help so far
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    No problem.
    The next step is contacting Telltale's customer service at [email]support@telltalegames.com[/email].
    Include all the necessary information (a summary of the situation, the original order number, the Telltale account you used to pre-order the game, the Paypal account you used to pay for the order and anything else that you think might be useful)
    Keep in mind that the Telltale team is on vacation right now and might not check support requests on a daily basis.
  • Sorry to bother you guys, but I still haven't heard any responses from telltale support yet.
  • I sent you an email on November 11'th of last year, explaining that your refund was issued in April of last year. If you sent in another email after that, please let me know what your ticket number is.
  • Sadly I haven't received any e-mails from telltale on that date.
    Did you mean order number? Here are some of the issue numbers I received in the confirmation e-mails:

issue-54352
    issue-55611
    issue-54654
  • Again, your order was automatically canceled in April of last year and you were issued a refund via Paypal. I'm showing that the refund was issued to the address you used to order the game. If you have a different Paypal address, please send me a PM here with the correct information.
  • Thanks Telltale! Your costumer service is unlike anything I have ever seen.
This discussion has been closed.