User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 77.7K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Darth Marsden;608126 said:
    NOOO! You stole the 2,000th post! Curse you!

:p

Must just be the UK who don't get Amazon Downloads. Which kinda sucks, but hey, we got Avengers early.
    Savvygamer suggest that one from the UK can buy stuff from Amazon US Digital, but you need to use a valid US address, (but being digital, nothing gets sent there obviously! XD).

I personally wouldn't go through the hassle,(I'd be a little worried about reprocussions, (and the deals aren't that good)), but people appear to be using that method.

(And also warns that some card handlers may charge a fee, (for currency conversion))
    NOOO! You stole the 2,000th post! Curse you!
    What are you talking about.
  • der_ketzer;608140 said:
    What are you talking about.
    I don't know, some supremely generous and awesome person seems to have deleted an old post of theirs to allow me to nab the 1K and 2K milestones. I wonder who that mystery man of majesty could have been. If he were here, I'd buy him a drink. A non-alcoholic one, if I recall correctly. :)

In other news, this is post 2,000. Yays! Someone is awesome for letting me have it.
    You stoled it from me . :( :p The 2,000th post was mine .
  • Amazon is selling Steam codes for Psychonauts and Costume Quest for 80% off. Go grab them NOW NOW NOW.
  • ted12;608265 said:
    Amazon is selling Steam codes for Psychonauts and Costume Quest for 80% off. Go grab them NOW NOW NOW.
    Already posted on the previous page . ;)
  • Today's Daily Deal is Nation Red. Bit of an odd one - it's an arena based shooter viewed from a top-down perspective. £1.59 / $1.99 on its own, or a four pack (with three giftable copies) for £4.79 / $5.99.
  • Does anyone know if the "Oh So Fine" bundle from Amazon has individual Steam codes for each of the games, or if it's one bundle code? I'm kinda considering getting Stacking now if I can get codes for Psychonauts and Costume Quest to give away to friends.
  • lackoo;608375 said:
    Already posted on the previous page . ;)
    Well, that was significantly derpier than normal. My bad.
  • Something tells me Portal will be the sale tomorrow.
Add Comment