876 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • divisionten;609327 said:
    That is the best thing ever...

So has anyone made a good level with the new editor? I am currently working on what I call "Cube Rescue" where each cube has its own puzzle, so you have to find each cube through each puzzle. Pretty cool so far. Start off with normal cube, get it, and it opens to the edge-less cube, etc... for the final challange. Companion cube!
    Oh, hey! I totally live at PSU!! Someone did something that doesn't involve sex crimes! Yaaay!!
    Speaking of awesome projects...
  • TomPravetz;609411 said:
    Speaking of awesome projects...
    Made ny first silicone mold. Check my FB for photos.
  • Warning thoutgh: will be a while (re 3 or 4 months, one silicone mold takes about two weeks) before the first set of molds are cast. After that, I can make about a chess set in 4 days, 99% of which is just waiting for resin to dry.

So, no sets before fall. But they will be forthcoming. I did cast one bishop in Portal orange (Caves/ carolines team in orange and atlas/Pbodys team will be blue) to test the stability of my first mold. If it checks out, I'll be making the other 11 overture summer and casting in September.
  • Gman5852;609332 said:
    So has anyone made a good level with the new editor? I am currently working on what I call "Cube Rescue" where each cube has its own puzzle, so you have to find each cube through each puzzle. Pretty cool so far. Start off with normal cube, get it, and it opens to the edge-less cube, etc... for the final challange. Companion cube!
    I've published two myself so far.
    The editor really is quite something.
  • der_ketzer;609110 said:
    You already got a free PC copy of the game with your PS3 version. Just dump this 6 year old piece of hardware and get a new cheap computer that can run Portal 2. ;)
    Gimme money then. :p

That turret is so cool. Hopefully the guy'll put up videos of it when the shell is completed.
  • Shadowknight1;609447 said:
    Gimme money then. :p

Okay
  • Harald B;609442 said:
    I've published two myself so far.
    The editor really is quite something.
    This is mine please everyone try it out everyone.

I wanted a final final puzzle for it, but I hit the limit of items and had to end it there, but I still think it turned out great.
Add Comment