User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 81.5K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Friar;609662 said:
    I'm assuming that it's the key to your house? It would be a pretty weird present to give someone the key to your aunts house.
    "Hey babe, I found this in the gutter. With a bit of polish I thought it would make a fine pendant for you!" :p
    coolsome;609666 said:
    [Wallace in the wrong trousers]
    That needs to be a moving wind-up toy.
  • puzzlebox;609672 said:
    "Hey babe, I found this in the gutter. With a bit of polish I thought it would make a fine pendant for you!" :p

That needs to be a moving wind-up toy.
    And it needs to play the theme tune!
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    puzzlebox;609672 said:
    ...and these were probably your EXACT words when you gave it to him?
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Vainamoinen;609686 said:
    ...and these were probably your EXACT words when you gave it to him?
    They sure will be! :D
  • puzzlebox;609625 said:

This is actually the first time I've given a house key to someone I don't live with. Ooh er.

You know.I was thinking it being the key to your heart. But living space key was the second guess.

I'm a going to buy this for the misses when we go to florida in October...for the whole seaworld thing.

• A device to cut glass during burglary? You are so awsome!
  • der_ketzer;609698 said:
    A device to cut glass during burglary? You are so awsome!
    Yeah we will go with that.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Icedhope;609697 said:

I'm a going to buy this for the misses when we go to florida in October...for the whole seaworld thing.
    Dude, advance congratulations!! Hope you've got something awesome lined up for the proposal. Does she have any idea, or will it be a big surprise?
  • puzzlebox;609702 said:
    Dude, advance congratulations!! Hope you've got something awesome lined up for the proposal. Does she have any idea, or will it be a big surprise?
    I want to be extravagant but I need to wait and see on what my options are.
Add Comment