User Avatar Image

Indiana Jones thread

posted by Noname215 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
Here you can talk about the video games, movies, the upcoming 5th movie, the ride, the Young Indiana Jones TV series, whether or not Telltale should do a game, or anything about the franchise in general. Let it whip!
71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • LuigiHann;609902 said:
    But we can talk about other aspects of the franchise here. I've never gotten to go on the Indiana Jones ride. They don't have one at Disney in Florida (just the Indy sequence in the Great Movie Ride, which is neat but not very exciting). Someday I'd like to go to Disney in California to see the rides I've missed out on
    They don't have an Indiana Jones ride at Disneyworld?! Yeah, you should come to Disneyland in California. And if you go on Indiana, try to get in the front leftmost seat of the car. Then you get a steering wheel and can freak other first-timers out by pretending to drive. No. Wait. Let me have that seat. You get to sit on the other side.
  • Noname215;609925 said:
    For those of you who wish to know, the rumor is that the new movie is going to be about trying to find the Cross that Jesus Christ died on
    That would be the cross that he bled into that has mystical powers, usually healing abilities, as a result? Yeah, I think that got burned to a crisp in the first episode of Bonekickers. Oops.
    Noname215;609925 said:
    the enemies will be the communist Chinese.
    Hmm. That could be interesting, if viewed by the PC-obsessed as 'racist'.
    Noname215;609925 said:
    I have also heard that the working title is Indiana Jones and the Cross of Eternal Paradise. What a cheesy choice!
    No worse than 'Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'.
  • Darth Marsden;609931 said:
    That would be the cross that he bled into that has mystical powers, usually healing abilities, as a result? Yeah, I think that got burned to a crisp in the first episode of Bonekickers. Oops.
    No, I would assume that it would have something to do with otherworldly powers of invincibility. But when the Chinese try take it, it would probably destroy them and then be mystically brought up to Heaven. Just guessing.

And I kinda liked the title of the fourth movie. It had originality, this one doesn't.
  • Emperor's Tomb vs. Infernal Machine vs. Staff of Kings vs. Last Crusade vs. Fate of Atlantis. Who wins?
  • FoA. No doubt about it.
  • Anyone know about Fountain of Youth? It's been seven fucking years already! GET ON WITH IT! EITHER PUT IT THE GAME OUT OR CANCEL IT, FOR GOD'S SAKES!
  • Was that the abandoned fan made one? I remember there was a couple levels of a game someone was working on a while back. As far as I know, that's all. I don't think there's anything currently in production.
  • Yeah. There was that and Crown of Solomon. I was excited out of my mind over those, now i'm royally pissed off.
  • der_ketzer;609941 said:
    foa. No doubt about it.
    qft.
  • Noname215;609925 said:
    For those of you who wish to know, the rumor is that the new movie is going to be about trying to find the Cross that Jesus Christ died on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Cross#Dispersal_of_relics_of_the_True_Cross

"Indiana Jones and the One Big Huge Jigsaw Puzzle"
Add Comment