User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 80.8K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Psh. Buying cereal is passe. I'm going to actually develop Admiral Ackbar's cereal and inflict it upon poor, unsuspecting people.

It will probably be more tasty than soggy Oreos.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    While we're talking about Oreo cereal, bought three of these last week. Now all gone. And this is a DELICIOUS chocolate, I can tell you that. ;)

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Is now the wrong time to admit that I don't much care for Oreos? If we're talking filled biscuits, behold the Tim Tam...

One biscuit to rule them all.
    Secret Fawful;610675 said:
    Cereal that still exists is too mainstream. I'm going to go buy a discontinued cereal from Korea you've probably never heard of.
    I'd try to make a hipster Fawful version of your Moriarty, but it seems too hard.
  • Vainamoinen;610684 said:
    While we're talking about Oreo cereal, bought three of these last week. Now all gone. And this is a DELICIOUS chocolate, I can tell you that. ;)

Buy me some. Buy me some NOW.

...I'll get you some Marmite flavoured chocolate in return! (Yes, that actually exists.)
  • But you can get them everywhere over here in Germany. Oh yeah. There's that problem...
  • I used to like Cruncheroos better than Cheerios, Apple Jacks etc. A moment of silence, please.

...and I think Tim Tams are over rated. They have a funny taste to me.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Johro;610717 said:
    ...and I think Tim Tams are over rated. They have a funny taste to me.
    By themselves they're average - you have to eat them the right way. Bite off opposite corners, stick one end in your coffee / tea / hot beverage of choice, and suck it up through the biscuit's delicious chocolatey filling like a straw. The heat melts the biscuit from the inside, so you have to cram it all into your mouth before it disintegrates. Tastes awesome and rather amusing to watch. To each their own though!
  • I have not tried that.
  • [CENTER]image[/CENTER]
Add Comment