User Avatar Image

If an upcoming Kickstarter project was a 25th Anniversary remake of Sam and Max...

posted by lattsam on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
...because you know there are people out there who want those games remade, myself included (guilty as charged!)

What would you want in there? Would you want there to be a new voice option (like with the voices from Hit the Road, or the voices from the cartoon series)? A new language option? Would you like the games to be completely redone with 2D graphics as opposed to 3D? Do you want more puzzles, harder puzzles, more items, more dialogue, more whatever?

And how much would you be willing to back if such a project was on Kickstarter?

Feel free to speculate here!

(Yeah, I know there's already a Kickstarter thread on here, but just porting season 1 to iOS is not enough. Besides, I think they're probably doing it already even without Kickstarter.)
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If they were going to remake an existing project, the Freelance Police one or the one that had the DeSotoLorean would be awesome. It would be new and old at the same time.
  • Tora Newton Y.;610957 said:
    I would rather Telltale's time and money go towards Season 3 OST also, to be perfectly honest.
    Fixed for you
  • No! No! We shouldn't have to reboot the whole thing! Give us a few comic specials! A movie! ANYTHING!
  • xbskid;611139 said:
    Fixed for you
    If I had to choose one I'd still choose Season 4 over the Season 3 OST. It sucks we don't have an OST for Season 3, and I do really want one, but if it sadly never comes to fruition and we want the music we can at least just extract it from the game itself.
  • not to be a downer here but there aren't that many sam and max fans and even if there were not many people today still support the point and click adventure game market.
  • alik44;611538 said:
    not to be a downer here but there aren't that many sam and max fans and even if there were not many people today still support the point and click adventure game market.
    If you think that I do not understand in the slightest why you are here.
  • alik44;611538 said:
    not to be a downer here but there aren't that many sam and max fans and even if there were not many people today still support the point and click adventure game market.
    So you didn't notice that Double Fine kickstarter then?
  • coolsome;611546 said:
    So you didn't notice that Double Fine kickstarter then?
    Yeah, I wouldn't call 2 million dollars in around 48 hours "no one caring" about adventure games anymore.
  • Uh...Kickstarter's about funding your own projects, not copyright infringement. Unless you're Telltale/LucasArts/Steve Purcell, you shouldn't do a Sam and Max-related Kickstarter. Or else you'd look like this.
  • I would have funded the full backing!
Add Comment