User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 80.9K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • coolsome;611288 said:
    Snap! :D
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    [ATTACH]2991[/ATTACH]

A gift for friends who got married today and are having their engagement party on Sunday.
  • Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 on Steam yesterday.

Also, they're not my purchases, but rather purchases for me for my birthday:
    Twilight Princess for Wii
    Wii Classic Controller Pro (Black)
    Wii Nunchuk (Black)
    The Last Starfighter DVD
    Batman (1989) DVD

also, I got some Bluray movies, but as I don't have a Bluray player I'm not sure whether to return them for DVDs or else to purchase a Bluray player with birthday money.
  • Chyron8472;611686 said:

Batman (1989) DVD
    Excellent purchase.
  • Chyron8472;611686 said:
    also, I got some Bluray movies, but as I don't have a Bluray player I'm not sure whether to return them for DVDs or else to purchase a Bluray player with birthday money.
    Get a PS3. You'll thank me later.
  • Darth Marsden;611701 said:
    Get a PS3. You'll thank me later.
    There are cheaper and better BluRay players out there. No need to get 6 year old hardware-junk.
  • puzzlebox;611298 said:
    [ATTACH]2991[/ATTACH]

A gift for friends who got married today and are having their engagement party on Sunday.
    They got married and then had an engagement party?

Did they have a honeymoon when the got engaged?

Anyway, I bought "The Eight Doctors" for Eight Pounds (and 50 pence), which seems fitting.

I also donated £10 to my cousin who's running a marathon in honor of her mother who was diagnosed with an incurable form of cancer last year. Any donations would make her very happy!
  • der_ketzer;611711 said:
    There are cheaper and better BluRay players out there. No need to get 6 year old hardware-junk.
    PS3 Slim is coming up on 3 years, not 6.

Also, it should be said that I only got my black Wii 2 years ago this month (again, with birthday money.)
  • der_ketzer;611711 said:
    If I was to get a blu-ray player again, I would go for another PS3. if only for the fact that it's pretty much guaranteed to be supported to ensure that it will support the latest copyright protection on discs. Unlike cheaper blu-ray players, which may not have the relevent updates for weeks after a release, if they get it at all (Like my blu-ray drive. Completely redundant now, and less than 3 years old! No updates since 2009. Plays nothing released since 2010.)

Plus, it can play games.
Add Comment