User Avatar Image

Katjaa

posted by Brash Smurf on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
Anyone else find it weird that Katjaa and Lee are alone when Katjaa wants to thank him for saving duck in the episode 2 preview?
47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I swear that there are sexual undertones when she says she wants to 'reward' Lee.
  • Im_The_Foreman;607312 said:
    The preview changes depending on the choices you made!

I didn't save duck, so Katja was chewing me out saying next time you better save the kids...
    I think Lee and Katjaa being alone works a lot better in that version of the scene. It seems more likely that she would chew Lee out in private.
  • thesporkman;612097 said:
    she would chew Lee out in private.
    snicker :)

i got a hint of interest from katjaa towards lee
    one thing i still kinda struggle with is why a seemingly smart woman like katjaa is with a what appears to be a redneck.
  • ElvishVamp;606850 said:
    It seemed weird to me too, especially being that it was in the episode 2 preview. It just seems kinda an odd thing to put in unless there's more to the situation.

Then again, there are plenty of perfectly reasonable explanations for it, so I'm probably wrong.
    Ah, but the trailer changes upon the choises you made in game... For instance if you choose to try and save Shawn at the farm she will say something like "Lee next time choose the kids". It's all showing that choises do matter in this game.
  • It's easy to read way too much into a trailer.

But in a general sense I will note that relationships are pretty fluid and unstable in the Walking Dead comics -- people die, people separate, sexual associations frequently grow and change. One of Kirkman's chief themes is that it's easy to let go of civilization's rules and expectations about gender and formality when human connection is key to survival.
  • gamingafter40;613028 said:
    It's easy to read way too much into a trailer.

But in a general sense I will note that relationships are pretty fluid and unstable in the Walking Dead comics -- people die, people separate, sexual associations frequently grow and change. One of Kirkman's chief themes is that it's easy to let go of civilization's rules and expectations about gender and formality when human connection is key to survival.
    We can't let go of ALL of the rules
  • Yeah, there's a LOT of sleeping around in the comics
  • ADavidson;613566 said:
    Yeah, there's a LOT of sleeping around in the comics
    does it show teh bewbies ? lol
  • Well i'm gonna say this I havent seen TWDG on rule 34 but soon someone will be making lily on carley and if we have female artists Lee on dough {seriously why cant i time DOUG without accidentally adding H]
  • Probably looking into this a bit too much!

But it would put a major twist on things if she tries to get into Lee's pants.
This discussion has been closed.