User Avatar Image

Should this game be cancelled?

posted by Anakin Skywalker on - last edited - Viewed by 3.9K users
Be honest, fan groups and their groupies. Should KQ stay dead unless a fan group gets it? Should TT's game be cancelled?
78 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Anakin Skywalker;612030 said:
    Baseless, but accurate. You know it, and I know it. You guys are hoping and praying this game fails, and you won't answer if you want it to be cancelled because you know if you told the truth, you'd lose your credibility, acting as just "concerned" fans.
    Dude, stop. You are bordering on lunacy and hilarity. I know you're not that guy.

Bt
  • Blackthorne519;612046 said:
    Dude, stop. You are bordering on lunacy and hilarity. I know you're not that guy.

Bt
    Now I know how Cesar must have felt!
  • Blackthorne519;611977 said:
    There is no cabal, Lambonius.

No. Cabal.

Bt
    Crap. And I was so looking forward to joining...
  • Anakin Skywalker;612030 said:
    Baseless, but accurate. You know it, and I know it. You guys are hoping and praying this game fails, and you won't answer if you want it to be cancelled because you know if you told the truth, you'd lose your credibility, acting as just "concerned" fans.
    Equally well I can say that you cross-dress. It IS baseless, but how would you proove that it isn't accurate?
  • Chyron8472;612070 said:
    Crap. And I was so looking forward to joining...
    Interested, you say? Well, sorry, there's no Cabal. Don't, you know, contact me privately to talk about the non-existent Cabal.

Bt
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    DrSlash;612109 said:
    Equally well I can say that you cross-dress. It IS baseless, but how would you proove that it isn't accurate?
    Hey, benefit of the doubt. It's damn difficult to find a nice pair of heels in men's sizes. :p
  • Nah.

I don't know anything about the game yet, so it's obviously too early to pass judgment.
  • Never said there was any "Cabal", just I feel that fan game makers all have this general sense of solidarity against this game. Not a conspiracy or a cabal, just a general shared sentiment amongst a segment of the fanbase. Yes there were others who didn't like the idea of this game when it was announced, but the most vehement, the loudest people against this game were and have been KQ fan game makers or their fans. The poll is simple enough, so why not take part in it?
  • If they did cancel it I wonder how many people prematurely complaining about the game, would switch to the opportunity to complain about the game being canceled.
  • I would complain! I'm not calling for the game to be cancelled by any stretch of the imagination. I would just like some actual information about the game!

Bt
Add Comment