User Avatar Image

PS3 Trophy - "Why is my older brother laughing"? Help

posted by vampirecounts on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
Does anybody know what you have to do for this trophy.

Its the only one I miss from Episode 1.
Thanks.
11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just got it! Again, I'm not sure what all the itmes were (and I'm still fuzzy on how THIS is a refrence to past MI), but I just got the trophy after I examined the "Nor Treblig Shrine" at the Voodoo Lady's Hut. There may be more, but I guess this is one of them. I hope that helps.
  • BrakMan2005;328190 said:
    I just got it! Again, I'm not sure what all the itmes were (and I'm still fuzzy on how THIS is a refrence to past MI), but I just got the trophy after I examined the "Nor Treblig Shrine" at the Voodoo Lady's Hut. There may be more, but I guess this is one of them. I hope that helps.
    "Nor Treblig" is "Ron Gilbert" backwards.
  • Avistew;328193 said:
    "Nor Treblig" is "Ron Gilbert" backwards.
    I am clicking on that statue right now and its not unlocking :(

Gonna try playing it again now.. see if I can get it this time.
  • I got it just by talking to everyone and looking at everything. And I do mean everyone and everything. You should have it by the time you leave The Voodoo Ladies shack for the first time.

Good luck!
  • Lets list some references. It seems all of tales is connected in this so
    in episod 1 I remember guybrush talking about a rubber chicken with a polly in the middle. If you click on the hold in guybrush's ship in the prelude, he talks about lazy crewman
    Chuck the plant
    reading the voodoo recipe is full of references.
  • Uh, lets see... Well when you get the Root Beer bottle from the casket, he says he hasn't seen one since before he had a beard.

Oh, and Talk to LeChuck; Guybrush will ask about him being a Ghost or Zombie or Demon.

...Oh yeah, and look at the Jail cells at the island, it will remind him of the empty jail cells at Melee Island.

Uh, thats all I can think of right now.
  • It would be nice if one of the TTG crew could tell us how MANY references we need to hear, hint hint. ^_^
  • Nah,...just talk and look. Love the many references.

Chuck the plant was my first nostagic moment
  • louiza;382241 said:
    i'm sorry,,,i dont know :mad:
    Then what was the point of replying?
  • i know theres one that refrences the bone song in mi2 but i havent found it.
Add Comment