User Avatar Image

Oranges and Lemons : The Clementine support group thread

posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 16.5K users
Didn't see any others up for her ;)

post anything clem related :)

Firstly make sure she is fed in episode one she may not say anything but others will notice you doing it.

try and save her ! if you don't she constantly reminds you...guilt trip ;)

also if possible find a new walkie talkie for her or if you saved doug try and get him to fix it later on ! (not confirmed if it's possible)
550 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • anything to get away from Duck and his constant chatter
  • alll the above lol
  • Posted this in the insider forum but I will repost here because it deserves to be said again:

Is Clem the cutest video game character ever, or is Clem the cutest video game character ever? I mean, I know it is the zombie apocalypse and all and I know guys shouldn't toss around the word cute but come on!
  • CapnJay;611445 said:
    Hey patch you should play a run through where you never say anything
    ok Capnjay am going to play through and try and say nothing. should be interesting. Also will help pass the time waiting for episode 2
  • patchcookie;612128 said:
    ok Capnjay am going to play through and try and say nothing. should be interesting. Also will help pass the time waiting for episode 2
    Indeed I'm considering doing some writing while i wait .... after I stone my wood house in MC
  • i'm doing an asshole /liar play through siding with larry shunning kenny but being nice to duck not trusting carly but helping clem just about to 'save irene'
  • I may need some confirmation but I think Clem gave Lee the Stink Eye and a Zombie the Awesome face. I was doing a nighttime cop and shawn thing and when i said im the babysitter it looked like Clem gave Lee a Glare. May have been the lighting. Also when Chet the Zombie showed up to make hot Dishes out of us for a minute her expression turned to one of excitement rather then fear. But i may be wrong
  • clem is probably the best child/kid character i've 'ahem' played with..

her voice actor is spot on the cute fro she has and the animation top notch
  • CapnJay;608670 said:
    Duck on the other hand looks like andy/spike from toy story and runs off at the mouth constantly and makes stupid mistakes.
    He's going to burst into a 'You've got a friend in me' solo any minute, I can feel it.
  • Drake Sigar;612785 said:
    He's going to burst into a 'You've got a friend in me' solo any minute, I can feel it.
    So i'm not the only one.
This discussion has been closed.