User Avatar Image

Diablo 3

posted by deadwalker on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users
Anyone here going to play Diablo 3?

Diablo 1 and 2 were both classics

Diablo 3 also lookes awesome (althrough not as "groundbreaking"). I played in the open beta, but whoever didnt can learn more about what type of game it is by reading the walkthrough:
Diablo 3 Walkthrough

whats cool is that you can coop with friends and take on bosses together. also that the dungeons are randomized

who else is gonna play it?
80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    I hope you knew Lehrer before last Sunday. ;)
  • about 3 days before last sunday.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    All right, listen to this one and tell me it isn't a rip off. ;)
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Only Loopydave does this with some QUALITY. ;)

• Vainamoinen;612983 said:
    Only Loopydave does this with some QUALITY. ;)
    Sorry but the stats on those items are way too good to be real Diablo 3 loot.
  • I don't care how magic the item is - you're not getting away from the total earnings government income tax. ;)
  • Diablo 3 is now the fastest selling PC game of all time.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    DAISHI;613231 said:
    Diablo 3 is now the fastest selling PC game of all time.
    Yeah, I read that. A damn shame, as it signals the industry that they can do pretty much anything to their customers and still get their money.

I have hopes that Ubisoft slowly comes to its senses ("Rayman Origins", although not the best port, had no DRM at all), but I really wish Blizzard and EA would finally feel the anger of the customers FINANCIALLY. The industry moves into that direction any further and I'll be stuck playing browser and possibly Kickstarter games for the rest of my life.

If the rumors are true, Sony's next console will have the ULTIMATE copy protection (cloud gaming, no kidding)... and their customers are even more screwed than any PC gamer before. :(
  • Vainamoinen;613426 said:
    Yeah, I read that. A damn shame, as it signals the industry that they can do pretty much anything to their customers and still get their money.
    It made me pretty sad too. I guess a name is all you need to sell shit in a box that you can only fling at other people if a company feels like it.
    Vainamoinen;613426 said:

I have hopes that Ubisoft slowly comes to its senses
    There are people buying D3 after boykotting UbiSoft for their DRM because they wouldn't want to miss playing the best game of the decade. (As if this abomination would even get close to being the best game of the decade. Definitely not in the unpolished state it is in right now.)
  • The only DRM I've ever had problems with is Windows Gaming, so it's the only one I object to. I love Steam, so games there I have no problem with.
Add Comment