1.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • it's proving to be difficult to make lol

cos lee and shaun are in seperate scene's i'm looking for a suitable scene to fake it with ;) other wise it's going to be multi frame picture/cartoon like :P
  • CapnJay;607948 said:
    Lee: Kenny don't throw your life away being the first person to high five a zombie isn't worth it!
    woah, where u get that shot from?
    dun recall such an ending scene.
  • Vold;613792 said:
    woah, where u get that shot from?
    dun recall such an ending scene.
    it's from the ep1 teaser trailer but not in game as yet... but i have seen it

here you go capn here's v1

I've kept a file of the layers i used so i can adjust them and use elements for other characters 'remembering' lol i got a plan for a carly one once i find the right scene ;)
  • Milosuperspesh;613800 said:
    it's near the end of the ep2 trailer but i think it may depend on your treat ment of kenny and it's pretty brief, but i have seen it

here you go capn here's v1

I've kept a file of the layers i used so i can adjust them and use elements for other characters 'remembering' lol i got a plan for a carly one once i find the right scene ;)
    Perfect It always cracks me up when it says Shaun will remember it right before he gets killed
  • CapnJay;613826 said:
    Perfect It always cracks me up when it says Shaun will remember it right before he gets killed
    also gonna have to do another playthrough to save doug again and post up any other idea's ;)

here's more funnies

• i'll put up a carly notification later on, once i get a good screenie after some sleep!

No Lee, he's just sleeping.
  • Lee must have watched too many cartoons if he thinks a man can survive a head shot.
  • Lachi;613915 said:
    Lee must have watched too many cartoons if he thinks a man can survive a head shot.
    Well the cop did kind of remind me of Elmer Fudd
Add Comment