User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Episodes

posted by JFERNANDEZ84 on - last edited - Viewed by 763 users
Hello Telltale Masters.

I'd like to ask you just one basic thing:

Please, release The Walking Dead game when it's complete in Physical Discs.

I'm a game collector and I buy those episodes in Steam but I loved it so much that I'd kill to have these with my other physical games collection.

Thanks!

BTW: Tales Of Monkey Island Premium Edition is printed just gorgeous! Thanks for that!
10 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hopefully they release a special DVD for this game too
  • ADavidson;613974 said:
    Hopefully they release a special DVD for this game too
    I hope so, dude! ;)
  • With interviews with the Characters ..... Not the actors. the Characters
  • They usually do a proper retail cross-platform release some time after the the final episode, but if you bought the game from the TellTale website they should send you a Collector's DVD set for free (minus postage). At least, that's the arrangement for most of their biggest releases like Back to the Future, Sam & Max, and Tales of Monkey Island. It's all on the Store page here: http://www.telltalegames.com/store/

    Bugger, they're out of Sam & Max Season 1 soundtracks.

    I'm not sure you get the same deal if you bought from Steam or somewhere else, but if you contact TellTale with proof of your purchase they might help you out anyway.

    Oh, and one last thing...

    image

    image

    Long live boxes!
  • I thought this was going to be about something else.. I agree with you .. I hope there is a disc too..
  • Drake Sigar;614909 said:
    They usually do a proper retail cross-platform release some time after the the final episode, but if you bought the game from the TellTale website they should send you a Collector's DVD set for free (minus postage). At least, that's the arrangement for most of their biggest releases like Back to the Future, Sam & Max, and Tales of Monkey Island. It's all on the Store page here: http://www.telltalegames.com/store/

    Bugger, they're out of Sam & Max Season 1 soundtracks.

    I'm not sure you get the same deal if you bought from Steam or somewhere else, but if you contact TellTale with proof of your purchase they might help you out anyway.

    Oh, and one last thing...

    image

    image

    Long live boxes!
    Long live to the boxes!!! I need to buy BTTF in disc next since I've finished the digitals a long time ago..

    Awesome collection you have there, man! Congrats!
  • Telltale is releasing this game in retail when it's finished with season 1.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Yup, that was already announced (link should be in the "Season 2 hinted at" thread). Too bad it's not a free Season DVD... :cool:
  • Vainamoinen;637295 said:
    Yup, that was already announced (link should be in the "Season 2 hinted at" thread). Too bad it's not a free Season DVD... :cool:
    What?

    What happened Telltale? We used to get those for free!
  • Hell, if there's bonus content, I'll buy two. I love giving discs to friends.

    I really want bonus content that's completely against the tone. Fake making of segments starring the characters and other wacky extras would be a lot of fun.
This discussion has been closed.