45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Secret Fawful;614048 said:
    CDP Red
    Gesundheit.
  • WHOAH MARY!!!

I am interested in this!

Its been far too long since we have had a good cyper-punk game.
    If anyone can pull it off its CDP! :D
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    I am "get hype". They'd better put this on their own distribution site though like they did with the Witchah 2. :D

Damn! I shouldn't have backed Shadowrun Returns when CD Project delivers first! :D :D

If they're doing a Mass-Effecty-third person RPG shooter in a Shadowrunny setting, consider my ears and eyes sharpened!
  • Well color me interested. Though I still haven't played Witcher 2 yet...
  • I guess this will be announced in the gog.com summer conference?
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    For once, I seem to be on the right side of the globe to see that live. I'll have to hurry home after work though. ;)

I hope Secret Fawful doesn't mind when I change the thread title with CDP's actual game name when they announce it...
  • There were a few people speculating that it might be System Shock 3, because that's the only way that insurance company is going to give up the IP rights to the series. This has the double bonus of giving GOG a major playing card in negotiations with EA to get System Shock 1 and 2 on their service, as well. Frankly, I highly doubt it, because I doubt anyone wants to play a System Shock game that wasn't made by the original studio.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    For obvious reasons, I'd rather CDP stays away from EA properties... :o
  • Gibbeynator;614212 said:
    There were a few people speculating that it might be System Shock 3, because that's the only way that insurance company is going to give up the IP rights to the series.
    What do you mean, "the only way"? Could you elaborate on that bit, it's confusing me.
  • Vainamoinen;614228 said:
    For obvious reasons, I'd rather CDP stays away from EA properties... :o
    Come on. The Witcher 3 exclusively on Origin. That would be awesome!
Add Comment