User Avatar Image

Stuck at the farm

posted by virtualyvonne on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
Rookie here, so I apologize in advance! I've checked in w/ everyone several times, walked all over but can't find anything else to do. I know there's action but I can't find it.
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Are you playing with hotspots deactivated? If so, getting them back on could be a huuuuge help!
  • Are 'hotspots' the glowy circles showing you things to look at/do/talk to, giving you options for weapons/tools/other resources in your stash, etc? Those things are on - have a hard time getting the cursor on them in a timely fashion.
  • Lights out ... I finally got through Episode 1! Now the OCD me will play it again and again until I can get through it w/o getting eaten.
  • virtualyvonne;613195 said:
    Lights out ... I finally got through Episode 1! Now the OCD me will play it again and again until I can get through it w/o getting eaten.
    I did it the other way around, I played it again and again to make sure that all zombies had bite on Lee. ;)
  • the mouse sensitivity can be sorted by upping it i have it set to 12 and standard hud display..

may also be a good idea to update your graphics driver.
  • Go behind the house, Shawn and Duck are building the fence and then Zombies attack!
  • Pulse;615723 said:
    Go behind the house, Shawn and Duck are building the fence and then Zombies attack!
    wrong, shaun is building the fence then lee helps then he says go talk to my dad/hershal after hershal talks then the zombies turn up.
  • i have a game saved with carly saved and one with the other guy. ;p
  • kinda same wheter u choose carley or doug, lol
Add Comment