User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 77.3K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Today's Daily Deal is Snuggletruck, which is an awesome name for a game. £1.99 / $2.49.
  • Awesome name for an awesome game.
  • I love that video.
    Enable the panda!
  • Today's Daily Deal is the iBomber Defense bundle. iBomber Defense and iBomber Defense Pacific for £2.49 / $3.99.

There's also a bunch of Who Wants To Be a Millionaire? games / expansion sets which probably won't interest anyone at this late stage (and it rendered mostly pointless with the internet at your fingertips!), and Hitman: Absolution is now up for pre-order. Just thought I'd point those out.
  • Today's Daily Deal is Q.U.B.E. Sort of like Portal, but you're manipulating coloured cubes rather than using, well, portals. A tad too much for me to really recommend at £5.99 / $7.49.

Midweek Madness is Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012... again. £7.49 / $9.99 (and the DLC is also on offer), with a combo pack of everything PLUS the 2013 edition being twice that at £14.48 / $19.98.

Other Madness is a bundle of Space-themed Indie Games. Gratuitous Space Battles, Lunar Flight, Shattered Horizon, Stellar Impact and Universe Sandbox for a mere £14.99 / $19.99. (And for once, you can gift any you happen to already own if you buy the bundle). This isn't on the front page, so here's a link.
  • Darth Marsden;616677 said:
    Today's Daily Deal is Q.U.B.E. Sort of like Portal, but you're manipulating coloured cubes rather than using, well, portals. A tad too much for me to really recommend at £5.99 / $7.49.
    I can recommend it though. Just ignbore the soundtrack. The score isn't really worth the extra money.
  • der_ketzer;616714 said:
    I can recommend it though. Just ignbore the soundtrack. The score isn't really worth the extra money.
    I recommend playing the demo. I haven't actually bought the full game, but the demo is absolutely brilliant and on its own makes me think this game is well worth the current pricetag. Presentation and core mechanics are just really, really, REALLY good.
  • Dungeons of Dredmor also on sale, $1.99 USD, in honor of the new (free!) expansion. You can't NOT get it for that price. Seriously.
  • divisionten;616834 said:
    Dungeons of Dredmor also on sale, $1.99 USD, in honor of the new (free!) expansion. You can't NOT get it for that price. Seriously.
    Seconded. At £1.05, it's an absolute bargain.

Don't forget the Realm of the Diggle Gods DLC either! 60p / 90c!
Add Comment