User Avatar Image

So any gun enthusiasts here

posted by KingOfZilla on - last edited - Viewed by 5.7K users
I'm still kind of new to the telltale forums and figured I'd start a new thread for fellow gun lovers. I also wanted to get insode everyone elses head. So tell me everyone; What have you got, what do you like in your guns, what's your favorite gun, etc.

Thanks
206 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Comrade Pants the famous anti gun pacifist will have a few things to say about this!
  • coolsome;616475 said:
    Comrade Pants the famous anti gun pacifist will have a few things to say about this!
    Considering how he keeps talking on G+ about what kind of gun he's going to buy next, I'd say he'll have quite a few things to say about this.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    I'd take a picture of my fearsome biceps, but that would just be creepy.
  • I thought Gun was an okay game, but ultimately I think it was better recieved due to it being one of very few western games of its time, and had little to compare with.

It definately got tedious and a bit dull at parts, since it wanted to be a western GTA but it didn't really have enough content or variety to sucessfully pull it off.
  • RetroVortex;616530 said:
    I thought Gun was an okay game, but ultimately I think it was better recieved due to it being one of very few western games of its time, and had little to compare with.

It definately got tedious and a bit dull at parts, since it wanted to be a western GTA but it didn't really have enough content or variety to sucessfully pull it off.
    I always wanted to play that.
  • GuruGuru214;616476 said:
    Considering how he keeps talking on G+ about what kind of gun he's going to buy next, I'd say he'll have quite a few things to say about this.
    Actually, we determined that he's going to buy an alternate version of 1911 where the universe is shaped like a gun.
  • coolsome;616475 said:
    Comrade Pants the famous anti gun pacifist will have a few things to say about this!
    I hate that peacenik hippy. Lad needs to straighten up and fly right!
  • puzzlebox;616485 said:
    I'd take a picture of my fearsome biceps, but that would just be creepy.
    I was wondering who the first one to make that joke would be.
  • DELETED
Add Comment