User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 77.8K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Today's Daily Deal is the Far Cry Collection. The first two games for £3.74 / $4.99.

Separately they're £1.24/$2.49 and £2.49/$2.49 each, which makes 'it a penny cheaper if you buy them individually.

Also, Lord of the Rings: Online is now on Steam. Still free-to-play (and install), but there's a Starter Pack that's not. I neither know nor care what's in said pack, but for the record it's half-price ATM at £10.99 / $14.99.
  • A shame I have no interest in those games. I'd buy the second one if I did.
  • Today's Daily Deal is Ridge Racer Unbounded. Price hasn't updated yet, but it'll be £19.99 / $24.99 once it does.

Instead of a Weekend Deal, there's a Paradox Publisher Weekend. Today's the first day, and the offer is the
    King Arthur franchise. The entire series is 75% off, and the complete collection is £9.99 / $12.49.
    I won't bother doing the entire list of games in that, there's half a dozen and I really can't be arsed.

Finally, this is my 3,000th post. God I feel old. :(
  • Darth Marsden;617705 said:
    Today's Daily Deal is Ridge Racer Unbounded. Price hasn't updated yet, but it'll be £19.99 / $24.99 once it does.
    worth noting: The DLC for the game is not on sale. Those scumbags.
    Darth Marsden;617705 said:
    God I feel old. :(
    Well that's because you are.
  • Oh, thanks.

Today's Daily Deal is Chaser, a not-really-all-that-bad FPS. £1.12 / $1.25. Worth it at that price, I think.

Today's Paradox Price-Cut is the Magicka series. The core game and all its DLC is 75% off. Again, there's so much DLC that I really don't want to list it all, so I won't. What, you gonna make me or summat? Yeah, as if.

The complete pack (the game and all the DLC) is £4.99 / $6.24. Happy now, ketzer?
  • Well they have a nice complete pack. You could at least list that one.
  • Ketzer is a happy heretic now.
  • der_ketzer;618125 said:
    Ketzer is a happy heretic now.
    I wanna cry
    Out
    But I don't scream and I don't shout
    And I feel
    So
    Proud
    To be alive
    And I feel
    So
    Proud
    When the reckoning arrives!
  • I see what you did there.

Today's Daily Deal is Hacker Evolution Duality. £4.48 / $5.98.

Today's Paradox Price-Cut is the Mount & Blade series. Mostly 75% off. Only four titles, so I'll be generous.

Mount & Blade - £2.49 / $3.74
    Mount & Blade: Warband - £3.74 / $4.99
    Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars DLC - £3.99 / $4.99 (it came out in April, which is why it's 50% off)
    Mount & Blade: With Fire & Steel - £1.99 / $2.49
    ...and the entire collection: £7.49 / $8.74
Add Comment