User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 81.2K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Oh, do let us know whether it's worth it or not (general consensus is 'not at that price').

Last bought a newspaper for me and some Rich Tea biscuits for my mother, who's got a migraine.
  • Minecraft (Xbox 360)

Its... excellent.
    Great fun with friends co-op! :D
    Only thing is, the nether portals keep messing up for me, causing a full crash everytime I go in one now.
    (Best friend attacked pig men for lols, tried to reset their behaviour by setting to peaceful then back to normal, but now the portals crash now...)

Waiting eagerly for next update. Hoping it will fix this so I can work on my teleportation system! :D
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Impulse buy... still not sure whether this is weird or awesome.

[ATTACH]3021[/ATTACH]

Either way, I now have a tree in my living room (it was a bastard to carry home). I'm thinking of maybe painting it with a muted green undercoat, then doing antique bronze crackle paint over the top.

Even if I totally screw it up, it was only $25. Kind of a bargain little project.
  • puzzlebox;617525 said:
    Impulse buy... still not sure whether this is weird or awesome.

[ATTACH]3021[/ATTACH]

Either way, I now have a tree in my living room (it was a bastard to carry home). I'm thinking of maybe painting it with a muted green undercoat, then doing antique bronze crackle paint over the top.

Even if I totally screw it up, it was only $25. Kind of a bargain little project.
    Be sure to put up pics when it's all done!
  • £45 worth of tools. I own ALL the screwdrivers now!
  • JedExodus;618217 said:
    £45 worth of tools. I own ALL the screwdrivers now!
    So if someone says screw you, you can say no thanks I have them all!
  • A Ruger Bearcat single-action revolver. Eager to use it, too!
Add Comment