User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 81.8K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Secret Fawful;618244 said:
    An engagement ring.
    Best of luck to you.
    An engagement ring.
    Oh shit! Good luck Fawful! BEST LUCK FAWFUL.
    An engagement ring.
    Woo! Go Fawful!

Just double check to make sure there's no voodoo curses on it. I've heard that accidentally turning your soon-to-be fiance into a solid gold statue tends to be a less than desirable move.
  • Exciting!! You're a braver man than i'll ever be Fawful. Do you know yet how you're gonna pop the question?
  • Alcoremortis;618331 said:
    Just double check to make sure there's no voodoo curses on it. I've heard that accidentally turning your soon-to-be fiance into a solid gold statue tends to be a less than desirable move.
    Yeah, never ends well.
  • JedExodus;618353 said:
    Exciting!! You're a braver man than i'll ever be Fawful. Do you know yet how you're gonna pop the question?
    No, but she'll probably say yes. She picked out the ring.
  • Secret Fawful;618374 said:
    No, but she'll probably say yes. She picked out the ring.
    What? But... that's like you seeing her in her dress before the wedding! YOU DON'T DO THAT!

Kudos though. Best wishes and all that.

Last bought some rolls, some Chipsticks and some Frazzles. Then I put the Chipsticks and Frazzles inside the rolls and ate them. BEST. LUNCH. EVER.
  • Darth Marsden;618392 said:
    What? But... that's like you seeing her in her dress before the wedding! YOU DON'T DO THAT!
    I had her pick out the ring also.

My wife and I went to a jewelry store in town, and she made a decision about what kind of ring she was looking for. It was a good thing for her too, because she originally said she only wanted a solitaire diamond engagement ring with a plain wedding ring, but when we went to the store, she decided she did want a wedding ring with a row of diamonds in it rather than just plain.

She didn't, however, know how much it cost.

My wedding ring has a hammered look with no diamonds. Guys don't need diamonds.
  • Throwing my hat in the ring, here. Comrade Mortis and I are going shopping for our wedding rings together, when we can. So there's that.
Add Comment