User Avatar Image

Walking Dead Crossover!

posted by Darthchair on - last edited - Viewed by 6.8K users
Work has been slow the last few days, and so I have been kinda thinking of the Walking Dead (also about the Dresden Files, but that's a totally different topic). And in my "Will Lee Die at the End" thread a poster mentioned what it might be like if George R.R. Martin was writing the story. You figure you'd have gobs of sex, incest, complete and total brutality towards your favorite characters (Clem, at least, would probably lose a toe minimum). You know that sort of thing.

But what about other crossovers?

What would you see happening if Indiana Jones was in The Walking Dead universe? Or Wolverine?

What about if The Walking Dead existed within the Mortal Kombat universe? Back to the Future...Marty McFly plants his Delorian in the Walking Dead version of Hill Valley...only to see that this very near future (changed by Biff no doubt) has suddenly been horrifically altered to have the Walking Dead.

Lots of fun things to play with here. ^^
123 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I wasn't trying to poke fun at Christians. Just thought it would be funny to take the Walking Dead and sub something else as the outcome of getting turned in place of a zombie. Especially something that is benign or beneficial.
  • JonathanEFearn;618598 said:
    I wasn't trying to poke fun at Christians. Just thought it would be funny to take the Walking Dead and sub something else as the outcome of getting turned in place of a zombie. Especially something that is benign or beneficial.
    en.wikipedia.org/.../Religious_debates_over_the_Harry_Potter_series

www.exposingsatanism.org/harrypotter.htm

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/harrypotter.html
  • JonathanEFearn;618593 said:
    The Walking Dead x Harry Potter

Hagrid: your a wizard harry!
    Harry: me ? no way, what the heck are you smokin ?
    Hagrid: Dried mandrake root why ?
    Harry: explains alot
    Hagrid: why ye say that ?
    Harry: cos i'm seeing alot of people eating other people
    Hagrid: where?
    Harry: behind you!
    Hagrid:......
  • The Ghostbusters vs The Walking Dead

Gozer: Choose and die!

Ray: ...oh crud.

Peter: What? What'd you do, Ray?

Ray: I...I couldn't help it. It just seemed like innocent fun...those old Romero movies that I used to love watching at Uncle Mackin's farm house. We'd sit there, eating fatty foods, clutching our blankets as the walking dead feasted upon the flesh of the living. *Sniff* Those were some of the best times of my life...

(Zombies start moaning and making their way through the streets of New York)

Winston: Ray...you're an a$$hole, you know that?
  • TWD X Michael Moore

Michael Moore goes round pointing out how hard done too the 'poor' zombies are

TWD X Moonshiners

I have no idea how it would work but it would be funny as funk
  • The Walking Dead versus My Little Pony!
  • Darthchair;618813 said:
    The Ghostbusters vs The Walking Dead

Gozer: Choose and die!

Ray: ...oh crud.

Peter: What? What'd you do, Ray?

Ray: I...I couldn't help it. It just seemed like innocent fun...those old Romero movies that I used to love watching at Uncle Mackin's farm house. We'd sit there, eating fatty foods, clutching our blankets as the walking dead feasted upon the flesh of the living. *Sniff* Those were some of the best times of my life...

(Zombies start moaning and making their way through the streets of New York)

Winston: Ray...you're an a$$hole, you know that?
    you shouldn't pick on red heads/ginger haired ppl like that same on you
  • shame lol ;) asin ray is a red head ginger haired guy and plump

just messin wid u
  • Ooooh. Okay. :3

GI Joe vs Walking Dead!

Zombie Snakeyes for the win!
This discussion has been closed.