User Avatar Image

General Bitching

posted by Darth Marsden on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
I looked and didn't see a thread like this, so I'm making one. Hopefully if the mods don't shut it down, you can all join me in this Anger Management class. Any stuff that pisses you off and you need to bitch about, whack it here.

-x-

So my Dad has an incredibly annoying habit of buying Christmas presents himself and then letting other people give them to him. He reasons that this means he definitely gets things that he wants, and other people don't have to worry about what to get him.

You can probably see where this is going.

Yep, I discovered today that the two main presents I got him, a pair of DVDs, are ones he's already bought for himself. I am so angry at the man I could just scream. And did (thankfully the house was empty or my mother would have had serious words at me).

All I've got left to give him are a few 'jokey' presents. And a mug. Woo. Almost tempted to keep them all for myself and just get him some coal, the git.
100 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • St_Eddie;612439 said:
    You and whose army, pilgrim?
    Were gonna...PAINT YOUR WAGON GONNA PAINT IT GOOD!
  • coolsome;612443 said:
    Were gonna...PAINT YOUR WAGON GONNA PAINT IT GOOD!
    Good, it could use a new lick of paint.

Once you're done, why don't ya go squat with your spurs on.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    divisionten;612442 said:
    MINE. I make homunculi and robots in my basement.
    I believe you.
  • UGH! I had an absolutely disgusting thought last night! It doesn't even bear thinking about! :mad: I don't know if the guidelines would let me utter it here anyway.
  • FrankT;618710 said:
    UGH! I had an absolutely disgusting thought last night! It doesn't even bear thinking about! :mad: I don't know if the guidelines would let me utter it here anyway.
    Freud?
  • Friar;618718 said:
    Freud?
    image image
  • Telltale games has put on a lot of weight.
  • I'm going to revive this thread for something nobody else cares about.

The new Uchu Keiji Gavan movie.

The new Space Sherrif is Geki Jumonji, who is known as Gavan G-Type.

Here's what pisses me off, People are simply calling him Gavan. That is incorrect. He appears to be completely human, which means he probably doesn't even have an alien name with his own. Even his alien sidekick calls him Geki when not transformed.

Toei appears to have forgotten that Gavan is a name, not a title. The original Space Sheriff Gavan was known as Retsu Ichijouji, taking the Ichijouji name from his Human mother. However, his true name was Gavan.

Geki's name is Geki. He appears to have no relation to Gavan what-so-ever. They don't even have the same human surname.

Sharivan was completely human, but he was specially trained by Gavan to become a completely different space sheriff, If I had to guess of previously unused name.

Shaider was human but I descendant of the original Shaider.

Because of these fact I do not call Geki "Gavan". He is not Gavan, He does not even completely look like Gavan in suit. He is G-Type. G-type is his Sherrif title. As long as Gavan is alive (And the movie better not kill him off), Only Gavan is Gavan.
  • I hate Obama’s ugly face. I hate Romney’s teeth.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    I don't particularly like carets. Carats are OK though, and so are carrots.
Add Comment