User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 81.3K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • As serious as all this sounds, surely there must be a better place for it than a public forum?
  • Great. I managed to screw up again. Thanks for pointing out another Fawful blunder. Want a cookie? Want a prize? You get to be ultra-popular with everyone now.
  • Not to be rude, but...

Anyway, I bought Chinese food!

That being said, I hope you all work this out. Each of you are pretty fun to talk to and I hate it when swirling vortexes of hate and misery divide my friends.
  • Rather Dashing;618613 said:
    Hey Fawful.

You win. I'll calm down and back off now.
  • Secret Fawful;618632 said:
    You win. I'll calm down and back off now.
    I don't know how I can avoid someone who doesn't say Hi.

Did I miss something?

I'm sorry if I did. I've been on vacation for a week and a half. Right now, I'm in my Uncle's basement on an inflatable mattress. His daughter(and, obviously, my cousin) got married today. I'm in Baltimore until my flight leaves at 6 PM EST tomorrow, after which I think I'll have a bit of a travel break.

To be ENTIRELY FAIR, no I didn't actively initiate conversation with you because I thought I was being a horrible BURDEN. It's entirely possible my emotional reaction was by all rational measures unreasonable, but I still think "not initiating conversation" and "avoiding conversation" are different things, and if you need to talk to me about something you can just say Hi.

Also, I bought a book.

• I'm going to completely ignore everything above and instead tell you that I bought this:

...thus completing my Assassin's Creed collection (well, except the PSP games. And the comic, I guess. And the book of the first game... OK fine, I guess my collection has a ways to go).
  • I bought a small chunk of amethyst. It has no meaning except for what meaning I've (mostly) arbitrarily chosen to attach to it.
  • Darth Marsden;618670 said:
    I'm going to completely ignore everything above and instead tell you that I bought this:

I smell a review coming.
  • der_ketzer;618705 said:
    I smell a review coming.
    No, I just REALLY like the Assassin's Creed series and I saw the DVD going cheap. Not everything I buy is review fodder, my little German friend.

I am overdue a review though. Hmm. I'll have to get on that.

Last bought: some fake moustaches. I may or may not use them in a video. Am still undecided.
Add Comment