User Avatar Image

The Goodwill Thread - Gift Your Games (50+ Post Count required)

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 11.5K users
Hey guys. I know us gamers sometimes end up with extra Steam keys (Frozen Synapse comes as a set, for example) or gift copies of games we already own. This thread is a place to offer these copies up to whomever wants them, and pass on the gift of video game giving.

This is a thread out of goodwill, so no trading or selling.

Personally, I have an extra Steam key for each of the following:

Gish
Trauma
Frozen Synapse

if you HAVE NOT gotten a free Steam key from me before (unless you were my Santa recipient or I sent you a birthday gift), and you'd like one of these games, shoot me a PM.

First come first served.

Happy gifting!

GIFTS LIST, curent gift offers:

divisionten offers:
Gish

Darth Marsden offers:
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

JedExodus offers:
Gish

Michael Parks offers:
Overture
Cthulhu Saves the World
Breath of Death VII

SHODANFreeman offers:
Puzzle Agent (via TT's website)
752 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Me want Psychonauts on Linux... [/shameless-request-,-especially-considering-D10-gave me-the-DFA-...*]

[* Didn't mean that I'm asking D-10 to gift it, just meant it's probably kinda rude (but I'm gonna say it anyway!)]

EDIT2: Was just trying to reserve myself on the queu for anyone willing to gift the latest bundle, which is probably not how it works... So, forget it.
  • I'm an idiot sometimes. Leave it to me to post something up like that and then walk away for almost a whole day. Anyway. Fawful got it because he was the first PM I got and it seemed like the fairest way of doing it. Sorry to everyone else. That was my bad.
  • TomPravetz;615864 said:
    I'm an idiot sometimes. Leave it to me to post something up like that and then walk away for almost a whole day. Anyway. Fawful got it because he was the first PM I got and it seemed like the fairest way of doing it. Sorry to everyone else. That was my bad.
    You could always make them fight to the pain.
  • i got some steam keys for just about every humble bundle. and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic steam keys.

i have 4 of the dark messiah game keys. no idea what the game is. but its a full game.

anyone wants to trade or just have one. let me know.
  • I'll take one of the Dark Messiah codes :p

If you've got a Humble Voxatron Debut or Humble Bundle for Android 2, those'd be nice too. :)
  • pm me. I got 2 dark messiah codes left.

and sorry i didnt get any of the android bundles. i got the first 3 for sure though.
    didnt realize there was so many humble bundles lol
  • If you don't know what Dark Messiah is you should drop everything and play it now.
    Why are you still reading this? Play this game!
  • So, thanks to the Humble Bundle adding three new games, I now have Braid, Lone Survivor and Super Meat Boy to give away as a three-pack on Steam. If you want it, PM me with a convincing reason as to why I should give it to you. Best one wins.

And no, I CANNOT split the three. Stupid Indie Bundles.

EDIT: Gone, to a very deserving Secret Fawful, whose reasoning was so perfectly slutty I cannot repeat it.
  • The only thing indiegala does soooo much better.
  • Beat Hazard, anyone? GCXT6-CTGHC-L2XTL

This thread should be stickied, I think... :\
Add Comment