User Avatar Image

Walking Dead Start/Activation Issue [Merged Thread]

posted by jenniferwhite on - last edited - Viewed by 4.4K users
When I click to play game I get this message: Your telltale account does not have license for this game. Would you like to go to telltale game and purchase this game now. I'VE ALREADY BOUGHT THIS GAME AND HAVE PLAYED IT PREVIOUSLY SO WHAT IS THE DEAL?????????:mad:
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Mike, Can you re-post on this thread when it's fixed, so we can all see when the problem's solved and know when to try activating the game.

i got this message but i dont know why, i pruchased the game in pre offered an already play episode ONE

So today i load from Homepage WlakingDead100_v2Setup.exe but still have this message

I need help
  • I just bought the almost everything pack, and i'm trying to play The Walking Dead...
    First it told me that there was a server error or that there is no internet connection...
    Now it tells me that my telltale account doesn't have a license for this game. I'm trying to log in on the Walking Dead Site... It won't work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    @EliteLucker
    I merged your thread and some others. As you can read above the web team is already working on the issue.
  • Thanks! It kinda worries me that the servers have to be on in order to play... Kinda like the Diablo III always online thing.
    DjNDB;620977 said:
    @EliteLucker
    I merged your thread and some others. As you can read above the web team is already working on the issue.
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    RancherStriker;620984 said:
    Thanks! It kinda worries me that the servers have to be on in order to play... Kinda like the Diablo III always online thing.
    Not exactly. Normally you can play TWD offline.
    Though at least in my case it doesn't work offline anymore either, since i started the game while the server was acting up. My wild guess is, that it messed up the activation somehow.

You can of course try if it still works offline for you.
  • Assuming i'm able to activate it sometime soon, i'll check :)

Thanks.
  • questioning why i am unable to activate, similar issue of 'server not being able to authenticate' Thanks
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    The server seems to be fixed now :)
  • Yep, looks like our IT guy just fixed it. Sorry about that!
This discussion has been closed.