User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 79.1K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I believe the term is 'retro'.
  • Darth Marsden;621745 said:
    I believe the term is 'retro'.

You rang....
  • Johro;621720 said:
    That's more like it. That was kind of a freaky box.
    Darth Marsden;621745 said:
    I believe the term is 'retro'.
    There's a difference?
  • New "Special Edition" Silver 360 controller from Tesco.

Well not new, as in its just released, but new as in unopened and unused.

It was £40, but reduced to £26 since I used £10 in vouchers, and £4 discount (I work there don't forget! 10% Discount).

Very nice. My other controllers are pretty worn. I've been playing Tomb Raider 1 with it earlier. (I'm not playing it at the moment since I got mauled by a bear...)
  • I didn't realize the early Tomb Raider games had come out on the XBox. When was that? Or did you mean Legend?
  • Darth Marsden;622085 said:
    I didn't realize the early Tomb Raider games had come out on the XBox. When was that? Or did you mean Legend?
    Anniversary, a remake of the first one.

Anyway,

and a pre-order of the Season Pass of

• RingmasterJ5;622086 said:
    Anniversary, a remake of the first one.
    More of a reimagination. A lot of levels missing etc. And not nearly as good. QTE boss fights were awful.
  • der_ketzer;622099 said:
    More of a reimagination. A lot of levels missing etc. And not nearly as good. QTE boss fights were awful.
    I enjoyed it much more, but then I'm a modern gamer and the original Tomb Raider games have not aged well.
  • Bzzt!

Sorry you are wrong haha!

I guess you guys are forgetting I have a Wireless dongle for my PC! :D

Wireless 360 Controller + Wireless 360 controller Dongle + Xpadder = Can play pretty much everything

So I decided to map out a custom control scheme for Tomb Raider, and play it.
    (I got Tomb Raider Triliogy from Good Old Games a while back! XD)
  • Darth Marsden;622102 said:
    I enjoyed it much more, but then I'm a modern gamer and the original Tomb Raider games have not aged well.
    No not at all. But well the original Tomb aider was my first PC game. And I nearly got a heart attack when T-Rex came for me.
Add Comment