The Neverhood

Skullmonkeys

Demon's Crest

Sweet Home

Scooby Doo - Mystery!

Uninvited

Missing

159 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You know what? I don't like Zelda games. Link to the Past was playable, but I never liked much else.
  • Eh, to each their own.

(secretly adds Johro to the list)
  • Hey, I know everyone here loves Zelda. I'm not trashing it, but it's really not my bag.
  • I was just teasing. You're perfectly entitled to your own opinions. Really though, you should know I take the mickey out of everything by now. It's pretty much what I do round these here parts.
  • Faxanadu was one of those crazy games that really sparked my imagination. Also if I'd been paying attention as a kid, would have realized that even back then the Japanese were merging sci fi and fantasy into interesting stories.

Okami wasn't exactly forgotten either, as it's already been released on two systems and is being released again.
  • Tomba was awesome and it's seeing a Re-Release on PSN!
    Yeah I saw that, but isn't it a WiiU exclusive?
    Yeah it is...but it will be like the classic PC lego games.
  • Darth Marsden;622073 said:
    Wha? Oh, I must pry. Do tell!
    My Dad hates fairies, elves, sorcery, fantasy, etc.

Also I would get so into the game I would get seizures- that was probably what sealed it. The ban was lifted when I turned 18 though.
  • Johro;622078 said:
    Hey, I know everyone here loves Zelda. I'm not trashing it, but it's really not my bag.
    Eh, you're not alone. I've never actually played Zelda, so I don't even have an opinion on it one way or the other. Except that it seems to only come out in formats playable only on machines that I don't own and don't intend to begin owning in the near future. Or the distant future.
  • Johro;622075 said:
    You know what? I don't like Zelda games. Link to the Past was playable, but I never liked much else.
    FINALLY SOMEONE THAT UNDERSTANDS!

I love Link to the Past. Well except when I turned into a pig and couldn't do anything epic.

But like...the rest of the game was flippin amazing.

The original Zelda bored me. Except for the classic line where the old man gives you a "wooden" sword. Thanks old man. :/

Zelda 2 was weird...I guess I liked it better in a way cause Link had crazy abilities when he killed bosses. But that was so Megaman.

And the 64 ones...I know how people LOOOOVE Ocarina in time. You know what? The Nintendo 64 killed console games for me until the Nintendo Wii.

Seriously.

I stuck with PC games about the time the Playstation came out and I never went back.

I realize tons of people enjoy Final Fantasy 7 more than they should (I loved Final Fantasy 6) and Ocarina of time...but meh. I'm a jaded old school gamer.

Those games didn't do much for me. :/ And Majora's Mask zomg...I don't get why people think that game is fun at all. -_-

The Wii Zelda wasn't bad, but I didn't really play it that much. I don't think I got past Wii Sports to be honest. That game will always be the ultimate Wii game, lol! :D
  • Secret Fawful;622139 said:
    My Dad hates fairies, elves, sorcery, fantasy, etc.

Also I would get so into the game I would get seizures- that was probably what sealed it. The ban was lifted when I turned 18 though.
    Oh. How... realistic.

Running through my game collection, I found a few that should be brought up more often.

Dark Reign

Dink Smallwood (it's got an HD version now, and it's still free, so go play it!)

Nox

Sanitarium

The Nomad Soul
    ...actually, the controls for that one were awful. Maybe we should forget it...
Add Comment