User Avatar Image

Games That Deserve To Be Forgotten

posted by Rather Dashing on - last edited - Viewed by 4.5K users
Back to the Future: The "Game"

304 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You seem to be testing TWD an awful lot lately. 180 hours in total. I'm a bit shocked.
  • I'm not trying to turn this into a LR thread, but as my favorite videogame of all time, and self-proclaimed perfect adventure game...I can't really raise a bar higher than LeChuck's Revenge in terms of writing, humor, art, animation, difficulty, and fun.

But I definitely understand why someone could hate the game: I used to.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    der_ketzer;622983 said:
    You seem to be testing TWD an awful lot lately. 180 hours in total. I'm a bit shocked.
    When working on the game, the Telltale Tool is connected to Steamworks, so it logs me as "playing it." I'm actually just in the development environment (which is up on my screen all the time and usually let running overnight). OR I'm playing the game FOREVER.
  • There is one thing that I TRULY hate about LR. The monkey wrench puzzle. And I'm somewhat conflicted on the ending, but overall, I adore LR and it's got my favourite version of the MI theme :D (Which sounds so much more awesome with real instruments in SE!)
  • Secret Fawful;622977 said:

Good thread is good.
    Just sayin' it could end up as petty insults and "my game could beat up your game anyday".
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    The Gentleman;622998 said:
    Just sayin' it could end up as petty insults and "my game could beat up your game anyday".
    I'd want pictures of that. Game DVDs can make mean scratches to each other if you don't separate those brawlers in time.
  • The Gentleman;622998 said:
    No, it'll be fine. Besides if anyone disagrees with what I think, my Dad'll beat up their Dad.
  • der_ketzer;622923 said:
    [PORTAL2]

You're not going anywhere until I'm done murdering you.
    Rather Dashing;622940 said:
    Portal 2 [...] is pretty much overly-cinematic garage..
    Portal 2 is garage!
    Falanca;622942 said:
    I think we all should forget Portal 1 instead.
    That's just wrong.
  • der_ketzer;623125 said:
    Oh no. That one needs to be remembered. As an example of how not to do it.
Add Comment