User Avatar Image

Games That Didn't Deserve To Be Forgotten

posted by Secret Fawful on - last edited - Viewed by 4.5K users
I'll start off with a few- you don't have to post pictures or links-

The Cliffhanger - Edward Randy

image

Dark Savior

image

Eternal Darkness - Sanity's Requiem

image

Fragile Dreams - Farewell, Ruins of the Moon

image

God Hand

image

Nightshade

image

Starfox Adventures

image

Metal Wolf Chaos

image

The Guardian Legend

image

Shenmue

image

Space Harrier

image

Custom Robo

image

New Horizons

image

Space Station Silicon Valley

image

Gex

image

Rising Zan

image

The Legend of Oasis

image

Beyond Oasis

image

Gunman's Proof

image

Astro Boy - Omega Factor

image

Banjo-Kazooie - Nuts and Bolts

image

Clash at Demonhead

image

Conker's Bad Fur Day

image

PK - Out of the Shadows

image

Earthbound

image

Ecstatica

image

Abuse

image

Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth

image

Ghost in the Shell

image

P.N. 03

image

The Neverhood

image

Skullmonkeys

image

Demon's Crest

image

Sweet Home

image

Scooby Doo - Mystery!

image

Uninvited

image

Missing

image
159 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Woopsie posted an angry reaction thinking this was the games that deserve TO be forgotten :P my bad.
  • Maybe we should merge the threads and see what happens.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    coolsome;623420 said:
    Woopsie posted an angry reaction thinking this was the games that deserve TO be forgotten :P my bad.
    Completely understandable considering both thread names are so similar. :) Also, the games that deserve to be forgotten thread is slightly more popular, which is kind of disturbing when you think about it. I don't know if that reflects on people's tastes or on the quality of the games being released. :D
  • der_ketzer;623443 said:
    Maybe we should merge the threads and see what happens.
    CHAOS ENSUES.

    I love the idea.
  • Jennifer;623446 said:
    Completely understandable considering both thread names are so similar. :) Also, the games that deserve to be forgotten thread is slightly more popular, which is kind of disturbing when you think about it. I don't know if that reflects on people's tastes or on the quality of the games being released. :D
    I think it comes down to taste and the fact that most of us aren't huge on obscurity.

    image

    No one talks about this one anymore...
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    der_ketzer;623443 said:
    Maybe we should merge the threads and see what happens.
    I would do that.
  • Shadowknight1;623539 said:
    I think it comes down to taste and the fact that most of us aren't huge on obscurity.

    image

    No one talks about this one anymore...
    Seconded. Great game. Wii sequel wasn't as great, but was still OK.

    Has anyone mentioned Psychonauts yet? Pretty sure it's been done, but just in case: Psychonauts.

    Also, a little known gem I adored playing through:

    image

    It was the Ghostbusters: The Video Game of its day. And I still think its gameplay was better.
  • Pata pata pata pon...
  • Nope. Still got nightmares from that game. I want to forget it.
Add Comment