User Avatar Image

Oranges and Lemons : The Clementine support group thread

posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 17K users
Didn't see any others up for her ;)

post anything clem related :)

Firstly make sure she is fed in episode one she may not say anything but others will notice you doing it.

try and save her ! if you don't she constantly reminds you...guilt trip ;)

also if possible find a new walkie talkie for her or if you saved doug try and get him to fix it later on ! (not confirmed if it's possible)
550 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • CapnJay;623377 said:
    is Underestimistation a word?
    No, but underestimation is.
    CapnJay;623377 said:
    Also I do think Duck is going to learn over time how to be better and better at surviving but they had to make him start off as goofy clumsy talkative kid so we can watch the evolution of his character. By Episode 5 he'll be the Kevin Mcallister of Zombie Killing traps
    And not to mention he will probably have no trouble keeping a positive attitude at the same time.
  • before a mod does i'll say this.

this is a thread for clem NOT duck...

if you insist on talking about him do it in the duck thread from now on...NOT in here...
  • This thread is creepy.
  • Clord;623481 said:
    This thread is creepy.
    Agree. Give me chills those avatars, signatures and this thread.
  • if Milo was paying attention to this thread he'd be looking at the Tags
  • CapnJay;623377 said:
    is Underestimistation a word?

Also I do think Duck is going to learn over time how to be better and better at surviving but they had to make him start off as goofy clumsy talkative kid so we can watch the evolution of his character. By Episode 5 he'll be the Kevin Mcallister of Zombie Killing traps
    I hope you are right Capn, That sounds like a great idea. Would be hilarious. with nails in he floor, hot doorhandles and whatnot. :D
  • never really bothered with tags lol but i see them now.. :(

my thread is ruined...

i need some mod powers..;) please !!

cheers cthulu :)
  • Well the only reason i was talking about Duck progressing to be an talented Walker killer is because Queen Clems so advanced theres nowhere for her to go.
  • CapnJay;623690 said:
    Well the only reason i was talking about Duck progressing to be an talented Walker killer is because Queen Clems so advanced theres nowhere for her to go.
    There is also that.
  • Yes, Yes *Rubs hands together* slowly plan Kiss the Sun is coming to fruition HAHAHA
This discussion has been closed.