User Avatar Image

Oranges and Lemons : The Clementine support group thread

posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 17.1K users
Didn't see any others up for her ;)

post anything clem related :)

Firstly make sure she is fed in episode one she may not say anything but others will notice you doing it.

try and save her ! if you don't she constantly reminds you...guilt trip ;)

also if possible find a new walkie talkie for her or if you saved doug try and get him to fix it later on ! (not confirmed if it's possible)
550 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • kiss the sun sounds painfull also you'd burn up before you got close enough....

even with sun factor 9 trillion...
  • CapnJay;623690 said:
    Well the only reason i was talking about Duck progressing to be an talented Walker killer is because Queen Clems so advanced theres nowhere for her to go.
    I am an avid believer of the aims and goals of Queen Clem and the K.I.Q.C.S.
    Long live the Queen! I would give my life in service of Her Majesty!
  • Xalorien;624670 said:
    I am an avid believer of the aims and goals of Queen Clem and the K.I.Q.C.S.
    Long live the Queen! I would give my life in service of Her Majesty!
    probation pack on it's way via pm
  • Milosuperspesh;624716 said:
    Duty calls me to protect the Queen at all costs! And... um... to give her energy bars! :D
  • full emblem set here only use once probation has been completed and recieve confirmation by me or capnjay or walking dead head.

sigs look better when centre on page ;)

• Milosuperspesh;624716 said:
    *lights cigar* I love it when a plan comes together.
  • Ok, I've been lurking for ages, but you've won with those little avatars, I want to be part of this.
    I know I'm a complete stranger to you folks, how could I earn the Queen's trust? Oh, and yours too, of course.
  • i think this thread has the guide somewhere including the doctrine have quick skim through my posts and you'll find em ;)

first step is tell me what your thoughts are on clem and duck baring in mind this is clems group ;)

then i will test you...

ps

version 2.0 of clem emblem is coming very soon..
  • Oh, there's even a "let's play" for the first episode in my youtube channel in which you could see every of my opinions and reactions about Queen Clem during the game. I'd show you, but I'm afraid it's in Spanish...
    Anyway! Queen Clem is awesome, and it's clear our only duty during this zombie outbreak is to protect her and make sure all her wishes are accomplished!
    Duck? He could be another of the knights... If he behaves like the rest.
    Long live the Queen!
  • So is jay really gone for a week. We must be vigilant in our protection of our queen in the absence of a fellow knight. Xalorien prove your worth this week in Caps absence and I will give a good word towards you becoming a full knight!
This discussion has been closed.