User Avatar Image

What are you hoping for?

posted by Senor Cardgage on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
I, for one, am hoping for appearances by:
-Trogdor
-Stinkoman
-The Thnikkaman (Bubs' alter-ego, if you don't know)
-Senor Cardgage

I'm also hoping we will be able to explore Free Country USA and maybe see some new places.

Do you have any specific hopes for SBCG4AP?
36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Strange is it may sound, I'm actually looking forward to seeing what the map will be like. TBC never really show characters going from one location to the other, so we can only imagine where everything is.
  • I also can't wait to see how Free Country is laid out. It's impossible to tell where things are in relation to each other from the site. Eliminating all that ambiguity will be exciting!

Looking at the painting in the closet would be an awesome touch, too :P
  • I hope it comes in other formats because I don't have a wii
  • But now there are two reason to get a Wii! Sam & Max and Strong Bad! They had a Wii bundle with Smash Bros. for $309 on sale at Zellers (in Canada). I don't know if that's a good deal or not though. I really don't know about the price of these things...
  • xChri5x;62015 said:
    But now there are two reason to get a Wii! Sam & Max and Strong Bad! They had a Wii bundle with Smash Bros. for $309 on sale at Zellers (in Canada). I don't know if that's a good deal or not though. I really don't know about the price of these things...
    That sounds about right. Here in not Canada, a Wii and Smash Bros. runs you 300.
  • A Marshie commercial! Man, that thing is creepy. And yes, a case involving the jibblies would be good!

I'd also like to make a prank phonecall to Marzipan's answering machine.
  • TrogLlama;62023 said:
    That sounds about right. Here in not Canada, a Wii and Smash Bros. runs you 300.

And here in the UK that'll cost you $355/£180 for just the Wii alone. :p
  • Trogdorman;62012 said:
    I hope it comes in other formats because I don't have a wii
    SBCG4AP is exclusively for the Wii (and available on PC) :)
  • and in an exclusive 8-bit Nintendo version.
  • I think It'll just be awsome to actually see how Strong Bad's house is put together instead of the screen just cutting off to another part of his house.
Add Comment