User Avatar Image

The Goodwill Thread - Gift Your Games (50+ Post Count required)

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 11.8K users
Hey guys. I know us gamers sometimes end up with extra Steam keys (Frozen Synapse comes as a set, for example) or gift copies of games we already own. This thread is a place to offer these copies up to whomever wants them, and pass on the gift of video game giving.

This is a thread out of goodwill, so no trading or selling.

Personally, I have an extra Steam key for each of the following:

Gish
Trauma
Frozen Synapse

if you HAVE NOT gotten a free Steam key from me before (unless you were my Santa recipient or I sent you a birthday gift), and you'd like one of these games, shoot me a PM.

First come first served.

Happy gifting!

GIFTS LIST, curent gift offers:

divisionten offers:
Gish

Darth Marsden offers:
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

JedExodus offers:
Gish

Michael Parks offers:
Overture
Cthulhu Saves the World
Breath of Death VII

SHODANFreeman offers:
Puzzle Agent (via TT's website)
752 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just bought myself Hitman 2! I just played 3 and 4... so 2 is completely new to me.
    Who wants to see a let's play blind of it? :D
  • I also have giftable copies of Breath of Death VII and Cthulhu Saves The World, if anyone wants them. Given how popular the Penny Arcade game will undoubtedly be, I suspect we'll be seeing a few of them flying around.

And if it's still going, I'd like to politely request Ketzer's copy of Terraria.
    EDIT: Got it. Thanks Ketzer! Much appreciated.
  • Darth Marsden;624077 said:
    I also have giftable copies of Breath of Death VII and Cthulhu Saves The World, if anyone wants them. Given how popular the Penny Arcade game will undoubtedly be, I suspect we'll be seeing a few of them flying around.

And if it's still going, I'd like to politely request Ketzer's copy of Terraria.
    EDIT: Got it. Thanks Ketzer! Much appreciated.
    I think I'll just let my copies stay in permanent stasis in my inventory, since everyone probably has these games by now.

(And if they don't they should be shot.)

EDIT: Commandos keys

TAKEN!
  • MusicallyInspired;624295 said:
    Got the Commandos keys.
    All of them right?

If so, then I'll just edit out those keys! :D
  • I'm going to try something different here. I have spare copies of BIT.TRIP RUNNER, Blocks That Matter, RUSH, EDGE, Nuclear Dawn, Breath of Death VII, Cthulhu Saves the World, and The Ship in my Steam inventory, and I will trade any combination of these games to anyone who buys Secret Fawful a gift copy of Penny Arcade Adventures Episode 3.

Edit: Claimed!
  • I still have a Steam key for the Humble Indie Bundle V extra games (Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor and Braid) and I want to give it away but am uncertain about the best/fairest way to do it. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.
  • corruptbiggins;624868 said:
    I still have a Steam key for the Humble Indie Bundle V extra games (Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor and Braid) and I want to give it away but am uncertain about the best/fairest way to do it. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.
    I'd take it, as I gave mine to Rather Dashing and I don't have Lone Survivor (won't particularly miss it, though)
  • corruptbiggins;624868 said:
    I still have a Steam key for the Humble Indie Bundle V extra games (Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor and Braid) and I want to give it away but am uncertain about the best/fairest way to do it. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.
    Maybe like a trivia. Make a fun little contest.
Add Comment