User Avatar Image

Oranges and Lemons : The Clementine support group thread

posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 17K users
Didn't see any others up for her ;)

post anything clem related :)

Firstly make sure she is fed in episode one she may not say anything but others will notice you doing it.

try and save her ! if you don't she constantly reminds you...guilt trip ;)

also if possible find a new walkie talkie for her or if you saved doug try and get him to fix it later on ! (not confirmed if it's possible)
550 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Milosuperspesh;625613 said:
    no worries young padwan the force is strong in you, give your self a break your time will come !

;)

there how's this look to you ? ;)
    Awesome, nicely done.;);)

EDIT: Have you tried to do all black in the background and make your name initial yellow like before? love the black behind the cross though, it really pops. Just curious.
  • pluckaduck;625742 said:
    Awesome, nicely done.;);)

EDIT: Have you tried to do all black in the background and make your name initial yellow like before? love the black behind the cross though, it really pops. Just curious.
    Even though I'm a lowly pauper, I must agree with plucka. That is very nicely done. ;)
  • the way the layers are done all black back ground doesn't work with this current version but again i can try that and i'll try the letters in black 'bold'

still it is for clem so i have to use some orange gotta have something to do till friday or at least tonight ;)
  • I exposed my thoughts at the end of the previous page, I'm waiting further instructions, sir!

Chica Lidera En Medio Extenuante Notorio Tropiezo Inicia Nueva Era
  • Milosuperspesh;626001 said:
    the way the layers are done all black back ground doesn't work with this current version but again i can try that and i'll try the letters in black 'bold'

still it is for clem so i have to use some orange gotta have something to do till friday or at least tonight ;)
    Hmm, too much black? (I was afraid of that) What do you think? I may like it better as the last version:confused:

How does the initial look in orange?
  • Hail Queen Clem! :)
  • new avatar done ;) they keep getting better ;) yeah it is a bit dark but i like it more ;)

i use the blending layer stroke option, then take it down a pixel or two and change the colour of it

hello psenci !

i'll send you a pm shortly

note to all...

DO NOT POST ANY SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD TILL I SAY OTHER WISE..
  • Yay! Thank you, Sir Milo!
    I hope to prove myself soon! Long live the Queen!
  • Milosuperspesh;626077 said:
    new avatar done ;) they keep getting better ;) yeah it is a bit dark but i like it more ;)

i use the blending layer stroke option, then take it down a pixel or two and change the colour of it

hello psenci !

i'll send you a pm shortly

note to all...

DO NOT POST ANY SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD TILL I SAY OTHER WISE..
    Now that's badass!!! looks great, nice job. You going to leave the initial black?
This discussion has been closed.