User Avatar Image

Who will be the next member in the group to die?

posted by Mr._Wok on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Who will be the next member in the group to die?
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i think it's katjaa...i dunno why just feeling it...
  • If kaatja dies then ill have to go back to feeling sympathy for kenny
  • whether she is the next to die or not, i,m guessing kattja will die at some point. i,m only guessing due to one of the wallpapers that i got free when i preordred the season pass. it shows lee holding a distraught kenny back as a walker advances from off screen, and its too tall to be duck
  • quasar1967;627479 said:
    whether she is the next to die or not, i,m guessing kattja will die at some point. i,m only guessing due to one of the wallpapers that i got free when i preordred the season pass. it shows lee holding a distraught kenny back as a walker advances from off screen, and its too tall to be duck
    Death of a family member? Or the sudden cold, cold realization that there's no longer Nascar and beer? :cool:
  • i voted ben he seems to me like a older version of duck...

and i reckon lilly will leave or be captured..
  • i say ben or a new random charcter. ben just seems unimportant to me and the most likely to make a mistake.
  • Nathanial;627551 said:
    Death of a family member? Or the sudden cold, cold realization that there's no longer Nascar and beer? :cool:
    +10
  • Not if the Queen has anything to say about it
  • Carly/Doug seem like obvious choices, since one of them has to die... So it seems like they can't play a hugely important/specific role in the story.

Ben too seems obvious... New guy, don't really know him yet, seems expendable.

I voted for Katjaa though. Her personality works in a group setting(she's calm, rational, friendly), and she's got valuable skills. Her death would have a huge impact on the whole group.
This discussion has been closed.