User Avatar Image

I lost my ted E Bear magnet.

posted by Mercury2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
Well, sucks to be me. I swear I left it in the envelope. I guess I was wrong =(
29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • mikew;62555 said:
    Oh man this magnet sure is awesome, look at it! Too bad you don't have one.
    I'm from a generation of gamers that is still mortally terrified of even the mere thought of a magnet being anywhere near the same room as my computer. I guess the times they are a-changin'...
  • Yeah, these new-fangled LCD monitors don't go bendy and rainbowy from magnets. Kids today are missing out :P
  • Plus that Teddy Bear magnet is pretty weak.
  • yeah even if I had an old CRT and like a fully exposed hard drive the magnet would probably do no damage at all
  • Blasphemy! Everyone knows that magnets kill computers dead!

But I guess you're the kind of reckless cowboy that doesn't wear an anti-static wrist strap either, eh?
  • bah... i never wear anti static stuff when i work on my puters... in fact, im sure if you were to look inside this computer, you would find blood, oreo crumbs, dog hair, half a petrified big mac from 05', and cigarette butts, not to mention my "stash"

damn, im gonna have to find a better place for that junk now
  • any computer should have dried blood in it...it shows you really care. btw, i stack all my harddrives on a huge subwoofer box...i heard there's magnets in there too..
  • Having magnets around still freaks me out.
  • GalFisk;62753 said:
    Yeah, these new-fangled LCD monitors don't go bendy and rainbowy from magnets. Kids today are missing out :P
    Lol thats actully nice to know, since im still getting told that story about when i was 5 and put the darn magnet on the side of the tv and broke it :o
  • wisp;62976 said:
    btw, i stack all my harddrives on a huge subwoofer box...i heard there's magnets in there too..
    The direct vibrations from your woofer can't be good for them either. Good luck with that situation.
Add Comment