User Avatar Image

[WD] Changed choices.

posted by franapbsilva on - last edited - Viewed by 16.1K users
Hey TTG!!!
I started playing the Episode 2 today, and my choices were changed!!!!! Wath the Hell??? I saved Doug in the hand, but in the second episode Carley it's still alive!!! :mad:
121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Did you continue from your previous save or start a new game?
  • I continued from a previous game.
  • Did you completely finish Episode 1? Did you see the stats screen at the very end?
  • i dont even have the option to pick up where i left off wtf
  • Yes, I completely finished EP1 and the stats state that I chose to save Carley. Apparently Doug's will to survive is just that strong.
  • Mike;627982 said:
    Did you completely finish Episode 1? Did you see the stats screen at the very end?
    Hi Mike,

I did see the stats screen at the very end, and can pull it up from the menu by clicking the "Stats" option on the episode 1 section. It confirms that I (like 75% of other people, poor Doug!) chose to save Carley.
  • Same problem here... I can upload the save folder if needed.
  • Same thing here.

After choosing to continue my previous save, I'm right there at the end with the dialogue. After that, I'm taken to the preview for the next episode, then the stats, then finally the credits. After that, I'm right back at the main menu.

Another thing that is kind of related, if I try to start playing Episode 2 nonetheless, apparently none of my previous settings in the Options are enabled, such as subtitles. I cannot change anything in the menu, and the game doesn't react to clicking with the mouse or using the keyboard. The game hasn't freezed or anything, it doesn't react with any player input. I am therefore forced to alt+tab the game and then quit it that way instead.
  • keeps crashing on my PS3. Continue crashed, and even trying to start directly from ep.2 does not work.
  • Mike;627962 said:
    Did you continue from your previous save or start a new game?
    I continued from the same game. I sided with Larry and saved Doug, but in the game, it shows the opposite.... I will not play the episode without my choices....:confused:
This discussion has been closed.