User Avatar Image

Spoilers\ What was your decision on the two brothers?

posted by DREWBAA on - last edited - Viewed by 5.8K users
I killed them both.

When I finished the game it said only 12% of players killed them..

Were you guys asleep?? They killed and fed you a member of your own group and held the rest of you in a torture chamber and you let them live?!?!?!

I guess I am going to have to rock the impending apocalypse solo then.. weak.
237 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I killed Larry, it was a tough decision to make, but I thought, if he IS dead then we're screwed, and it's better to be safe than sorry.

I also only killed the first brother, I left the second for the zombies.

Yeah, I agree this was more emotional than the first episode, it left me with a sour taste in my mouth when I discovered they were harvesting humans.
  • I'm playing Lee as if he is Rick. Anyone who fucks with Clem dies.
  • I didn't kill either, they were both screwed anyway.
  • Notthevictim;627272 said:
    Killed them both. I figured Clementine would be right there when I killed him, but I did it anyway. Hearing the second brother screaming when I told him his family was dead tore me up so I mercy killed him. It was pretty intense. I later told Clementine that I regretted my decision, and didn't loot the car, so I think I'm patching things up.
    I had the same conversation with Clem after killing only Denny. I did leave Andy to make his own choice about his fate. Denny, I killed in a fit of rage and vengeance. Andy? With everyone watching... I dunno-- I just wanted to get everyone away from the farm and out of the chaos. Without the added peril of the missing characters and without coming off of the decision to save or kill Larry, killing Andy felt too premeditated for me.

I thought that the characters were all battered and broken by that point, and enough damage had been done. I felt more compelled to walk away.

I actually do not regret killing Denny, I regret only that Clementine saw it. I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach.
  • As Lee pointed out, these guys were mad, but they weren't exactly stupid. Killing both was a win/win

If they would have died to zombies, it's two less zombies to worry about.

If they would have survived I don't really need people like that seeking bloody vengance. Or preying on anyone else for that matter.

Would have done a double tap on the mother as well if the game would have let me.
  • DREWBAA;627202 said:
    I killed them both.

When I finished the game it said only 12% of players killed them..

Were you guys asleep?? They killed and fed you a member of your own group and held the rest of you in a torture chamber and you let them live?!?!?!

I guess I am going to have to rock the impending apocalypse solo then.. weak.
    Because if you kill him your doing what he wants.

Its better to leave him sufferinger. Thats basically what it comes down to.

Let the zombies eat him alive, see how he likes being eaten.
  • I killed them both. :D
  • Didnt kill a single one, the first i had Lilly to cover my back, the second one, everyone was watching, and i felt horrible for shooting the woman earlier...
  • first walkthrough killed one of the brothers the one that got traped in the bear trap i can't remember his name and walked away from the other one at the end and stole the food
  • first playthrough i killed only the first brother before realising clem was watching. at which point i wished i didnt. the secend brother i just walked away beacuse it was clear to me that clem was watching, along with the group.
This discussion has been closed.