User Avatar Image

[WD] Changed choices.

posted by franapbsilva on - last edited - Viewed by 16.6K users
Hey TTG!!!
I started playing the Episode 2 today, and my choices were changed!!!!! Wath the Hell??? I saved Doug in the hand, but in the second episode Carley it's still alive!!! :mad:
121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Same issue for me,

I even attempted to replay the carly doug decision and other things having the same problem.

The continue option does not progress to the next episode just restarts the last section of the episode. If i attempt to start episode two no decisions transfer over.
  • Okay, I've tested it a bit, and the issue is that the saves don't carry over choices, they're created at random. No matter what.
  • I tried to play it in another game, where I haven't finish the first episode yet. It's just shows a black screen, the mouse stick and a axe at the item list...
  • Well turns out there are a lot of issues in this game.... exept on Xbox...
  • With me, Kenny said that I didn't help him at the drugstore. I did that one time, but finished afterwards saying that Doug wasn't bitten.
  • Hey. I hate cluttering up the front page, especially with all the threads being launched out right now, but I've been having a problem. My choices from episode 1 aren't moving over. I picked Doug, and every time I've booted up, it thinks Carley was the one I saved. Anyone have a workaround I could try?

PC version, by the way.
  • Have any of you tried right-clicking the game's executable and then clicking Run As Administrator? If so, are you still experiencing this issue?
  • Mike;628776 said:
    Have any of you tried right-clicking the game's executable and then clicking Run As Administrator? If so, are you still experiencing this issue?
    No luck when running as administrator.
  • Few more questions as we attempt to narrow this down.

What type of user accounts are you using? Are they admin accounts?

What OS are you using?

Have you uninstalled the game previously, or have you reinstalled the game recently?
  • Never reinstalled it, Windows 7, Admin account. I don't think it's anything on my part. I just got the update and this is what happen.
This discussion has been closed.