User Avatar Image

Crazy Lady in the forest Owned the car at the end? /SPOILERS

posted by pwnah on - last edited - Viewed by 4.6K users
at the end doug showed us the footage on the cam corder and it showed a clip with the crazy lady stomping something in a car, is that the same car you find at the end?

But if it was the lights have been on for a hell of a long time. idk but i was just thinking

:P

Thoughts?:)
115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I found it difficult to understand her towards the very end, and didn't want to go back and re-watch. Did she say anything important, was there some sort of revelation there? I also didn't see how she stole the hat either, but whatever.
  • She did reveal some information apparently Linda is a rapist
  • CapnJay;629517 said:
    She did reveal some information apparently Linda is a rapist
    Do you really have to troll?
  • Dildor;629511 said:
    I found it difficult to understand her towards the very end, and didn't want to go back and re-watch. Did she say anything important, was there some sort of revelation there? I also didn't see how she stole the hat either, but whatever.
    The crazy lady's job was to rethink his (Lee) judgment on the St. John's. This was the loose end in a perfect plan! She (Clem) is beginning to tear Lee down with love and cuteness so she can build him into a super protector for her legacy.

Come'n man, its elementary!
  • pwnah;629519 said:
    Do you really have to troll?
    im not she calls Linda Bart and someone else who calls themselves bandits are just a bunch of rapists
  • Who is linda though??
  • A Bandit Allegedly
  • pwnah;629528 said:
    Who is linda though??
    One of the bandits.
  • Xalorien;629523 said:
    The crazy lady's job was to rethink his (Lee) judgment on the St. John's. This was the loose end in a perfect plan! She (Clem) is beginning to tear Lee down with love and cuteness so she can build him into a super protector for her legacy.

Come'n man, its elementary!

Ignoring that. :D

And I heard the bit about rape, it was after that but I guess I didn't miss much.
  • The Bunny covered in blood
    They took my girl they wouldn't tell me what they did too her i begged them i did anything they wanted but they just laughed at me.
    You call yourselves bandits but your just a bunch of rapists

Also in the Preview shows a bandit sneaking up on the hotel before getting shot
This discussion has been closed.