User Avatar Image

Crazy Lady in the forest Owned the car at the end? /SPOILERS

posted by pwnah on - last edited - Viewed by 4.6K users
at the end doug showed us the footage on the cam corder and it showed a clip with the crazy lady stomping something in a car, is that the same car you find at the end?

But if it was the lights have been on for a hell of a long time. idk but i was just thinking

:P

Thoughts?:)
115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • listen to what she was sayin she was tellin u how the guy was crazy when she said i know who u are and what u do also she had a daughter that died and clem reminded her of her daughter so she tried to cling on to her in some stalker kinda way
  • i see my fellow knights are doing a grand job in my absence :)

well done brave warriors !!
  • Xalorien;629523 said:
    The crazy lady's job was to rethink his (Lee) judgment on the St. John's.
    I agree. That is when the suspicion started.
  • nborg;630164 said:
    I agree. That is when the suspicion started.
    Uhhh my Suspicion started the moment they approached the motel im paranoid about everyone
  • i wondered the moment the bandit in the rather fetching balaclava shot the guy point black...
  • i think the owner is that african american dude in the episode 4 promo and episode 3 trailer
  • i wounderd why no one went to get the dead bandits gun, a shotgun, 10 feet away from you in the open, there for the taking, but nah fuck it lets go eat some cheese.....stupid asshole surviours
  • Dr Lance VanBoobenHousen;630243 said:
    i wounderd why no one went to get the dead bandits gun, a shotgun, 10 feet away from you in the open, there for the taking, but nah fuck it lets go eat some cheese.....stupid asshole surviours

it was a crossbow, one had a gun one had a cross bow.. but still should have taken it
  • pwnah;630447 said:
    it was a crossbow, one had a gun one had a cross bow.. but still should have taken it
    I was pissed that you couldn't take the crossbow.
    I even took the arrow off the zombie!
  • Lee definitely seems to favor the melee weapons. It's probably better in terms of gore, but it would be cool to use a cross bow once.
This discussion has been closed.